Author Message

<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  All In For Ding Yanyuhang For Staying In NBA !!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Image

FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


YOU REALLY GOT FVCKING NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT COMING INTO THIS FORUM TO TROLL !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

EVER TIRED OF SUCH TROLLING AND GOT THE MIDDLE FINGER FROM ME EVERY DAY ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:28 am
Posts: 17507Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen it is crazy that Ding guy has not received the best treatment even in Dallas.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:39 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
pryuen it is crazy that Ding guy has not received the best treatment even in Dallas.


Image

FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


YOU REALLY GOT FVCKING NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT COMING INTO THIS FORUM TO TROLL !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

EVER TIRED OF SUCH TROLLING AND GOT THE MIDDLE FINGER FROM ME EVERY DAY ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:17 pm
Posts: 17507Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen it is crazy that Ding guy has not received the best treatment even in Dallas, and that you are repeating the same crap again.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Ding Yanyuhang posted this photo of him with national head coach Li Nan and Del Harris in front of his house on his Weibo today.

Looked like he is recovering well from his surgery, as he needs no clutches to help him walking.


Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:44 pm
Posts: 17507Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:

Ding Yanyuhang posted this photo of him with national head coach Li Nan and Del Harris in front of his house on his Weibo today.

Looked like he is recovering well from his surgery, as he needs no clutches to help him walking.


Image


Ding guy looks skinny standing beside Li Nan.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

Ding guy looks skinny standing beside Li Nan.


LOL !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FVCKING CLUELESS IDIOOOOOOOOT
could not even tell the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOSELY FAT AND MUSCULARLY COMPACT !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Li Nan had retired as a professional basketballer since 2009, i.e. 10 FVCKING YEAR ALREADY, and is 45 years old now !!!

Every reired athlete no longer needs to be subject to stringent training regimen and diet control program, and tends to grow fat and gain weight.

So it is IDIOTIC AND LAUGHABLE to compare the body build of a current player with another player that had retired for 10 years. :roll: :roll: :roll:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:38 am
Posts: 17507Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

Ding guy looks skinny standing beside Li Nan.


LOL !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FVCKING CLUELESS IDIOOOOOOOOT
could not even tell the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOSELY FAT AND MUSCULARLY COMPACT !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Li Nan had retired as a professional basketballer since 2009, i.e. 10 FVCKING YEAR ALREADY, and is 45 years old now !!!

Every reired athlete no longer needs to be subject to stringent training regimen and diet control program, and tends to grow fat and gain weight.

So it is IDIOTIC AND LAUGHABLE to compare the body build of a current player with another player that had retired for 10 years. :roll: :roll: :roll:


wahahahaha, pryuen maybe you are right that your big idol Yao Ming now looks like a piece of flabby pork, as a result of wining and dining, rather than working at the office of the CBA.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:48 am
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am


Ding Yanyuhang posted these photos and video of him working hard on his rehab in Dallas !!


Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 58994Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Ding Yanyuhang hosted a dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Dallas to celebrate Chinese New Tear for Dallas Mavericks' general manager and president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson (also co-owner of Texas Legends) and coaching staffs of Texas Legends that had been assisting him all these while in his rehabilitation.


Image


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 11 of 13
129 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum