Author Message

<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Ding Yan Yuhang and Zhou Qi Will Play in Summer League

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:55 am
Posts: 15699Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:
How did Li Muhao got injured when he did not play much in the CBA?


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FVCKING CLUELESS BUTT-TROLL !!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:


Li Muhao was playing his best basketball last season at Shenzhen Marco Polo Leopards, starting in 36 regular season games and 10 playoff games, averaging 30 minutes of action every game.


wahahahaha, pryuen the moron, who was bashing Li Muhao in the past, is now jealous of him playing the summer league and getting chances of outplaying Yao Ming.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:02 am
User avatarPosts: 56697Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

wahahahaha, pryuen the moron, who was bashing Li Muhao in the past, is now jealous of him playing the summer league and getting chances of outplaying Yao Ming.



LOL !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FVCKING CLUELESS IDIOTIC CHINASTRONK FENQING !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

OUT-PLAYING Yao Ming ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did you know what ******* you're spewing ????
:roll: :roll: :roll:

At Li Muhao's age, Yao Ming was already the starting centre in Houston Rockets competing against Shaq O'Neal and averaging 18 ppg/8 rpg in NBA, the HIGHEST STANDARD PLATFORM/STAGE of professional basketball !!!

And EVEN when Li Muhao played his PERSONAL BEST basketball last season, he was ONLY averaging 10.8 ppg /5.9 rpg in the MUCH INFERIOR CBA !!!


OUT-PLAYING Yao Ming ??? IN YOUR WET DREAM !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:14 am
User avatarPosts: 11817Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
pryuen wrote:
Li Muhao OUT-PLAYING Yao Ming ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
the Super冚 家 剷 from Canadia's idiotic comments is as ridiculous as Yu Jia's lie that
Plateaued Sun had "out-shot" :roll: :lol: his LAL teammates in practice,
    a false claim that was parroted by PRY :!:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:04 pm
Posts: 15699Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Dr. No wrote:
pryuen wrote:
Li Muhao OUT-PLAYING Yao Ming ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
the Superridiculous as Yu Jia's lie that
Plateaued Sun had "out-shot" :roll: :lol: his LAL teammates in practice,
    a false claim that was parroted by PRY :!:


What else do you expect from pryuen the perv and trans? The idiot is just a Yao's-fart-smell-nice fanatic.

Li Muhao has already plateaued, just like Sun, but Raymond is now hyping the guy, the way he is hyping Gui Ailun and Ding Junhui.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 56697Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

Li Muhao has already plateaued, just like Sun, but Raymond is now hyping the guy, the way he is hyping Gui Ailun and Ding Junhui.



Image

SMH !!!

YOU'RE SUCH AN IRRITATING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!!

WHEN did I HYPE about Li Muhao ???


I just posted about some NBA teams interested to invite him to play in the Summer League.

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 56697Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am


Dallas Mavericks thrashed Oklahoma City Thunders 96 ~ 75 in a back-to-back-to-back Game 4, is 4W 0L and now earned #1 seed to play Detroit Pistons for the championship game in this section of the Orlando Summer League.

Ding Yan Yuhang still started as the power forward, and he gave yet another all-rounded performance on both ends of the court, scoring 10 points (3/4 FG% 4/6 FT%), 2 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block shot, ZERO foul, and ZERO turnover in 25 minutes of action. :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is his FIRST DOUBLE-DIGIT SCORING game in the Summer League, and he was mentioned TWICE in the live broadcast on Dallas Mavericks' official Twitter for his crispy assist to the otherwise useless Indian centre Satnam Singh for an easy dunk, and his fearless drive into the lane for a 2-handed dunk !!!

Image

Image

He is getting better and better, showed that he's adapted to the very physically intense game of NBA, and played intelligently with high efficiency (he had a +17 +/- co-efficient, zero foul and zero turnover in this game, despite playing tough on defense, rebounding and even fighting for loose balls on the floor.)


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:05 pm
Posts: 2232Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:07 pm
Thank you Pryuen for the gifs. Ding looked nice. He is no doubt talented, just he has played against inferior competition all his life until now.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:39 am
User avatarPosts: 56697Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
wireonfire wrote:
Thank you Pryuen for the gifs. Ding looked nice. He is no doubt talented, just he has played against inferior competition all his life until now.



YEAH.... Ding Yan Yuhang is just getting BETTER AND BETTER, adapting to the tough and rough physically intensive NBA-style basketball.

It is NOT EASY for him,
cos he was assigned to play as a power forward, out of his natural position, and unlike when he was playing in CBA with his Shandong team, he had very little ball control. Despite of that, he gave it all in every of the past 4 games, and came out with good stats.

Also unlike the introvert Yi Jianlian, he seemed to be a more out-going type of player, well liked by the coaches and team mates. In an ESPN post game interview with Brandon Paul, he said to the team, Ding Yan Yuhang showed he can shoot, very professional with good basketball skills and IQ, very friendly when off the court, but he fought like a bull on court full of energy and fighting spirit.

Image

Image

And in a post game interview, Ding Yan Yuhang told ESPN/Tencent reporter Michael Yuan Fang that Dallas Mavericks coaching staff changed plan for him; according to original plan, he was to leave Orlando after the 3rd game, to fly to Las Vegas to join and train with different players to prepare for the Las Vegas Summer League.

But the coaching staff now wanted him to remain with the current roster of players, further find his form and feel of the game in the remaining of the tournament before flying to Las Vegas to take part in that portion of the Summer League.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:22 am
Posts: 15699Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:


Dallas Mavericks thrashed Oklahoma City Thunders 96 ~ 75 in a back-to-back-to-back Game 4, is 4W 0L and now earned #1 seed to play Detroit Pistons for the championship game in this section of the Orlando Summer League.

Ding Yan Yuhang still started as the power forward, and he gave yet another all-rounded performance on both ends of the court, scoring 10 points (3/4 FG% 4/6 FT%), 2 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block shot, ZERO foul, and ZERO turnover in 25 minutes of action. :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is his FIRST DOUBLE-DIGIT SCORING game in the Summer League, and he was mentioned TWICE in the live broadcast on Dallas Mavericks' official Twitter for his crispy assist to the otherwise useless Indian centre Satnam Singh for an easy dunk, and his fearless drive into the lane for a 2-handed dunk !!!

Image

Image

He is getting better and better, showed that he's adapted to the very physically intense game of NBA, and played intelligently with high efficiency (he had a +17 +/- co-efficient, zero foul and zero turnover in this game, despite playing tough on defense, rebounding and even fighting for loose balls on the floor.)



wahahahahaha, the moronic pryuen is right that the Indian center is useless, just like Raymond's idols, 7 ft 3 Indian-Canadian Bhullar brothers.

It looks like this Ding guy is way better than even Wang zhizhi for the Mavericks.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:26 am
User avatarPosts: 56697Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

wahahahahaha, the moronic pryuen is right that the Indian center is useless, just like Raymond's idols, 7 ft 3 Indian-Canadian Bhullar brothers.




Image

SMH !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


So you got nothing to do except strolling on this forum all day long ???

PLEASE GO TO DIE 去死啦, YOU WORTHLESS ATTENTION-WHORISH CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 5 of 17
168 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum