<  Yao and me  ~  something i want to share with you guys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:44 pm
hey guys, i have been reading this forum for a long time and i just got my account like yesterday. iono if this ever happened to you guys. Everytime when i wear my yao jersey, random ppl on the street will start to call me Yao Ming and i feel i drew too much attention. So i stopped wearing it. :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
why not? ask them if they want ur signature :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:53 pm
seiya wrote:

lol, i don't want to steal yao's identity. He is my favorite. i am kinda tall for chinese like 6'4 or 6'5 depends on if i wear shoes or not. i feel kinda good when i stand out everytime i walk with bunch of ******. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

lol, i don't want to steal yao's identity. He is my favorite. i am kinda tall for chinese like 6'4 or 6'5 depends on if i wear shoes or not. i feel kinda good when i stand out everytime i walk with bunch of ******. :D

Dude you are famous and a basketball icon. Why be embarrased?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
thunderwolf will ask u to use ur advantage to hook some white chicks :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
thetennisyao wrote:
hey guys, i have been reading this forum for a long time and i just got my account like yesterday. iono if this ever happened to you guys. Everytime when i wear my yao jersey, random ppl on the street will start to call me Yao Ming and i feel i drew too much attention. So i stopped wearing it. :oops:

Welcome to my world. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:16 am
seiya wrote:
thunderwolf will ask u to use ur advantage to hook some white chicks :lol: :lol:

lmao u guys are great. To be honest with u, only 1 girl asked me out in my whole life. i am not ugly, and i am quite athletic. I played top varsity tennis all 4 years in high school, and my school is not that bad in the district.

I asked my friend that why can't i find a girl to go to dance with me. my friend told me that girls don't wanna dance infront of ur penis. lmao
:D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

lmao u guys are great. To be honest with u, only 1 girl asked me out in my whole life. i am not ugly, and i am quite athletic. I played top varsity tennis all 4 years in high school, and my school is not that bad in the district.

I asked my friend that why can't i find a girl to go to dance with me. my friend told me that girls don't wanna dance infront of ur penis. lmao

Ok man thats a wee bit personal man. Its all good pimpin cuz you got the game of tennis to turn to. Whenver crap happens, just play tennis and youll feel like Yao when he gets 20/20+. Go thetennisyao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

Maybe you should try ASKING THE GIRL out instead of waiting for a girl to ask you out. That is a problem I have, too shy to ask a girl out. :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:25 pm
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

Ok man thats a wee bit personal man. Its all good pimpin cuz you got the game of tennis to turn to. Whenver crap happens, just play tennis and youll feel like Yao when he gets 20/20+. Go thetennisyao.

true lol :D

Offline Profile