<  Yao and me  ~  I'm so proud to be a real dedicated Yao Ming Fan!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:06 am
It is the best feeling to be a Yao Ming fan. I wish I can just talk to him for a few minutes and thanks him for giving me the love of basketball. And to have someone so tall, kind and gifted basketball player I can look up as my idol. I've been fan's with black, white players are my life. Finally a player with the same race as me. I'm behind Yao 100% since the day he enter the NBA. I never stop believing his ability to excel to be great. With all the conspiracy happening in the NBA. It has been a very tuff battle for YAO Throughout his entire NBA career. But still he has achieve greatness and I'm 100% positive that he will win atleast 1 championship ring before he retires. He is a dominate force that can lead a team to the top. I really feel bad for some fan's who have bad mouth Yao Ming and those Yao haters. All of you should be ashame of yourself to even ever think Yao Ming is not a great player. If you watch all Yao's game and if you know basketball. You would know how great Yao Ming have been (know other centers can take the beating and bad officiating by Yao and still achieve greatness) When Yao does retire he will be rank as one of the best Center in History! I can put my life on it!

Go Yao! Go fans! Go Rockets!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:40 am
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
since this will probably be one of those short self-indulging threads, I too will express my deep found love for the Yao....

You can marry Pryuen, but keep me as a mistress please...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 3022Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
Careful Mingman11, your wife may soon find out your spending too much here on Yaomingmania. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:39 pm
supraman wrote:
Careful Mingman11, your wife may soon find out your spending too much here on Yaomingmania. :lol:

You know what type of fan's I'm talking about! Don't you?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:41 pm
mingman11 wrote:
supraman wrote:

Bandwagons fans or fanatics?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:56 pm
supraman wrote:
mingman11 wrote:
supraman wrote:

You are a Bandwagon fan! Who's believe is that Yao's cannot be great. And bad mouth Yao and saying his ability is never going to excel. That Yao will never be great and dominate! Go to hell supraman. Learn to be a good fan and have full trust in Yao's abilities!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:07 pm
mingman11 wrote:
supraman wrote:
mingman11 wrote:
supraman wrote:

You are a Bandwagon fan! Who's believe is that Yao's cannot be great. And bad mouth Yao and saying his ability is never going to excel. That Yao will never be great and dominate! Go to hell supraman. Learn to be a good fan and have full trust in Yao's abilities!

Plz dont be abusive, i will tell your wife that you are abusing others online.

Offline Profile