<  Yao and me  ~  Your Favorite Yao Moments

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:50 am
agreed. that "fu**ing ....." was a classic in history of Yao. The one before it was when Yao curse in chinese, but no one understood him.

Another one was when Yao played the european team in 2006 and he pulled a guard across half the court, that was something.

another is whenever Yao drop on 3 on his opponent.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
I remember reading from he book where he said that he cursed in English when the Chinese National team played South Korea in the World Championship in 2002 and the South Korean players looked confused because they didn't understand him.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:54 pm
no way. Sk don't understand F*** you? that writer must never been to SK before then.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
battousai wrote:
no way. Sk don't understand F*** you? that writer must never been to SK before then.

But it was Yao who made the statement. I am almost positive Yao said SK, but I'll recheck and get back to you.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:22 am
i am sure, unless they are NK

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:08 pm
battousai wrote:

Finally remembered to check the book. I am right and wrong??? It was SK, but Yao said he was just learning to talk trash on the court. He blocked a SK player 3 point shot attempt right in front of their bench and yelled in English, "Get out of my way!" He said that's not very good trash talking, but he was not sure if the SK players understood him, anyway. Yao: Life in Two Worlds pg. 251

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:18 am
TheRoxRedGlare wrote:
battousai wrote:

Finally remembered to check the book. I am right and wrong??? It was SK, but Yao said he was just learning to talk trash on the court. He blocked a SK player 3 point shot attempt right in front of their bench and yelled in English, "Get out of my way!" He said that's not very good trash talking, but he was not sure if the SK players understood him, anyway. Yao: Life in Two Worlds pg. 251

thanks for the lookup. yeah i wouldn't qualify that as trash talk.

it would funny if Yao yelled "Get out of my way you north korean"
or "I will bang a SK girl for every shot attempts u make."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:10 pm
That was kind of funny to hear how Yao and Ye Li were looking at the internet when they saw that story that Yao was dating Nia Long. It's a good thing Ye Li is living with Yao, but then again she don't know what he is doing when he is on the road with the team. She might start traveling with him once he returns to the team. JVG would never allow that!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:44 am
man, Yao needs to tap some asses while he's on the road. His teammates need to take Yao to a stripclub or some fine parties like the playboy mansion.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:45 am
man, Yao needs to tap some asses while he's on the road. His teammates need to take Yao to a stripclub or some fine parties like the playboy mansion.

Ye Li can be the wife, but Yao will need mistresses.

Offline Profile