<  Yao and me  ~  Your Favorite Yao Moments

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:54 am
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
battousai wrote:
there's colin in the left corner. Yao needs to learn from the brothas in the NBA. he needs a mean streak and play tough and dirty. First step in learn those is to learn from his teammates on how to tap a black azz.

First thing they will tell him is that the sistas have big azzes. If Yao has alligator pecker like his arms, then he ain't going to get it wet! :wink:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:17 am
TheRoxRedGlare wrote:
battousai wrote:
there's colin in the left corner. Yao needs to learn from the brothas in the NBA. he needs a mean streak and play tough and dirty. First step in learn those is to learn from his teammates on how to tap a black azz.

First thing they will tell him is that the sistas have big azzes. If Yao has alligator pecker like his arms, then he ain't going to get it wet! :wink:

In that case, yao better take a lifesaver with him. Yao is a fresh water gator and those sistas are salt water ocean by comparison.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
battousai wrote:
TheRoxRedGlare wrote:
battousai wrote:

In that case, yao better take a lifesaver with him. Yao is a fresh water gator and those sistas are salt water ocean by comparison.

Beyonce is all fresh water, but if she stay with JZ, then she will turn to salt water!

Last edited by TheRoxRedGlare on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:44 am
Beyonce, oh have u seem any of her booty shakin videos? oh yea, fresh water my behind. she is as salty as u can get.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:11 am
battousai wrote:
Beyonce, oh have u seem any of her booty shakin videos? oh yea, fresh water my behind. she is as salty as u can get.

Salt is a good preservative of the body! You just need to have some balance by getting some pepper. :wink:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:22 am
hum...I take it you meant some black peppers? i think she needs some red hot chilly peppers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:46 pm
battousai wrote:
hum...I take it you meant some black peppers? i think she needs some red hot chilly peppers.

That's what I am talking about - Red Hot Chilly Pepper!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:51 pm
wow impressive, I love that angle. hey roxredglare, think u can blow that pic up a pic? i think i am seeing something

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:44 am
battousai wrote:
wow impressive, I love that angle. hey roxredglare, think u can blow that pic up a pic? i think i am seeing something

You got eyes like a Hawk! But it looks like a jungle down there!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:22 pm
u think it's jungle? it think it's a quicksand!

Offline Profile