<  Yao and me  ~  Dear Santa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:38 pm
I don't really think you exist, but it would be awfully nice of you if you could make the rockets win the first round series against the lakers...I don't even care what happens afterwards. It would be so wonderful to see shaq's facial expression or see malone's facial expression or see kobe's facial expression when that moment comes. It would be so wonderful for the rockets franchise to be deemed the "laker-stopper", stopping a dream team that threatened to sweep the entire playoffs. It would be such a wonderful boost of confidence for yao, to know that he is the next big thing.

please please please please. it would make this year so much more awesome if it happened. :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
i-kant wrote:
please please please please. it would make this year so much more awesome if it happened. :shock:

GEEEEEEEZ, it's STILL April and you're ALREADY calling Santa !!! He could still be sleeping in his igloo after a very busy X'mas !!! LOL !!! :shock: :P :oops: :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
Santa sux, he still havent brought me the Saga, Super Nintendo, Saturn, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, DreamCast, PlayStation 2, GameCube and X Box i wished all the years back.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:22 pm
caojiong wrote:
Santa sux, he still havent brought me the Saga, Super Nintendo, Saturn, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, DreamCast, PlayStation 2, GameCube and X Box i wished all the years back.

:mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
caojiong wrote:

LOL !!!! You've just given EVERYONE of us a COMPLETE history of computer games !!!! Haven't you ???? Oh... did you miss Game Boy ???? :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
pryuen wrote:
caojiong wrote:

LOL !!!! You've just given EVERYONE of us a COMPLETE history of computer games !!!! Haven't you ???? Oh... did you miss Game Boy ???? :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

I have Gameboy, the only console i EVER owned was the Red and White first generation Nintendo and gameboy.

tough tough childhood

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
look if u want to win so badly, u should food poison hte netire laker team.

while u're at it u could shatter o'neal's toe, malone's knee

and hire the rox girls to send kobe to jail as quick as a child can say

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:52 pm
but won't having sex with the rox girls just makes kobe more energized? :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 2Location: Davis, CAJoined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:45 pm
pryuen wrote:
i-kant wrote:

GEEEEEEEZ, it's STILL April and you're ALREADY calling Santa !!! He could still be sleeping in his igloo after a very busy X'mas !!! LOL !!! :shock: :P :oops: :wink:

Dear Easter Bunny,
Enough with the freaking eggs already. Instead, will you help get the Rox to win the series against the lakers. I promise I will never try to hunt down the eggs you hide from all the sneaky kids ever again.

Love, em.

p.s. I hear the lakers don't even believe in you. For shame!

:wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:50 am
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
em wrote:
pryuen wrote:
i-kant wrote:

Dear Easter Bunny,
Enough with the freaking eggs already. Instead, will you help get the Rox to win the series against the lakers. I promise I will never try to hunt down the eggs you hide from all the sneaky kids ever again.

Love, em.

p.s. I hear the lakers don't even believe in you. For shame!

:wink:

is that a pic of u?

Offline Profile