<  Yao and me  ~  Yao Ming = Borderline Stiff. Here's reasons why

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:31 am
langal wrote:
ok - i can't read critically.

and i guess i shouldn't get into arguments with 12 year olds

langal has just become the posterchild of what's wrong with this board. Read carefully and critically people before you put words into people's mouths and look extremely stupid in the process. ie. Prueyen.

Last edited by trickdaddy1319 on Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:32 am
langal wrote:
Whatever dude. I guess I know why everyone one this board seems to detest you.

Don't hate me because I pointed out your mistake. I even tried to warn you, lol.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:35 am
I don't hate you.

I actually feel kind of sorry for you. You seem to take every disagreement as some sort of personal attack.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:50 am
langal wrote:
I don't hate you.

I actually feel kind of sorry for you. You seem to take every disagreement as some sort of personal attack.

Personal attacks against Trickdaddy on YaoMingMania? That's impossible.

I don't know where you would even get that idea.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:03 am
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
ray wrote:
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
FFz wrote:
name 5 "players 7 footers and above mostly playing Center or PF" in the nba thats not what u consider a boarderline stiff or a stiff.

and with the exception of Shaq, Yao is better than them all.

Gasol
Duncan
Garnett
Shaq
Curry
Rasheed Wallace
Nowitski
Nene
Camby
Dampier

To name a few.

+ Joel Przybilla
Zeljko Rebraca

I'm confused. Are those guys listed stiffs or are they all better than Yao? Because if you think Nene, Curry, Camby, and Dampier are better than Yao than you might as well go all out and say Jerome James and Calvin Booth are better than Yao as wel, and if you think Tim Duncan and Shaq are stiffs then lets just go a step further and call Hakeem and Kareem stiffs.
This argument of yours is getting ridiculous trickdaddy. You might have had a legitimate point or two in your original post, but this thread is gone way past stupidity.

Why can't Yaorule just lock this damn thing at end the discussion there?

Learn to read critically. I answered the question that was asked of me and nothing more. I did NOT say all those players could beat Yao in a 1v1. None of you are lawyers or English majors, that's for sure.

Hey idiot, u are the one who obviously dont read english very well, he said "name 5 "players 7 footers and above mostly playing Center or PF" in the nba thats not what u consider a boarderline stiff or a stiff.
and with the exception of Shaq, Yao is better than them all"
And u go on posting all 7 footers who are athletic and then said u didnt say they could beat yao 1 on 1. Do u get the drift? Wake up and smell the coffee coz u are the one who is losing all the arguments here and dont even know it! stupid

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:10 am
Rockza wrote:
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
ray wrote:
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
FFz wrote:
name 5 "players 7 footers and above mostly playing Center or PF" in the nba thats not what u consider a boarderline stiff or a stiff.

Gasol
Duncan
Garnett
Shaq
Curry
Rasheed Wallace
Nowitski
Nene
Camby
Dampier

To name a few.

+ Joel Przybilla
Zeljko Rebraca

I'm confused. Are those guys listed stiffs or are they all better than Yao? Because if you think Nene, Curry, Camby, and Dampier are better than Yao than you might as well go all out and say Jerome James and Calvin Booth are better than Yao as wel, and if you think Tim Duncan and Shaq are stiffs then lets just go a step further and call Hakeem and Kareem stiffs.
This argument of yours is getting ridiculous trickdaddy. You might have had a legitimate point or two in your original post, but this thread is gone way past stupidity.

Learn to read critically. I answered the question that was asked of me and nothing more. I did NOT say all those players could beat Yao in a 1v1. None of you are lawyers or English majors, that's for sure.

Hey idiot, u are the one who obviously dont read english very well, he said "name 5 "players 7 footers and above mostly playing Center or PF" in the nba thats not what u consider a boarderline stiff or a stiff.
And u go on posting all 7 footers who are athletic and then said u didnt say they could beat yao 1 on 1. Do u get the drift? Wake up and smell the coffee coz u are the one who is losing all the arguments here and dont even know it! stupid

Btw u just made our point, u named all these "athletic" and "non borderline stiff" players, who u urself refuse to say are better than Yao. So the point being, who the f cares if yao is not as athletic, as long as he is better than most of the so called athletic players. Now sit down boy, and for once, think, is being athletic that important?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:14 am
Rockza wrote:
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
ray wrote:
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
FFz wrote:

Gasol
Duncan
Garnett
Shaq
Curry
Rasheed Wallace
Nowitski
Nene
Camby
Dampier

To name a few.

+ Joel Przybilla
Zeljko Rebraca

"getting the drift?" lol. How desperate. I answered his question exactly. Besides, the comment about Yao being better than all of them except shaq was several lines down and not even in the same sentence as the question he asked me. Even FFz who asked me in the first place didn't try to claim that was what he MEANT so please sit down and shut your mouth.

Besides, if I was sooo wrong in the 10 people I listed you would think FFz himself would jump all over it to respond but he hasn't posted since he initially asked me. Hmmm?

Fatality.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:51 am
Posts: 146Location: Frisco/CAJoined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:44 pm
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
JBIIRockets wrote:
trickdaddy1319 wrote:

Gasol
Duncan
Garnett
Shaq
Curry
Rasheed Wallace
Nowitski
Nene
Camby
Dampier

To name a few.

Ok, Yao Ming is a borderline stiff, but Curry and Dampier are not? Umm, that's a pretty moronic statement on your part, and you're just a troll.

Mods, you need to ban this troll after just a plain stupid statement like this.

Do you even know who Curry and Dampier are? LOL. They are two of the most athletic CENTERS in the game behind Shaq. Idiot.

Dude, you just changed your entire stance with that listing and statement. You called out Yao as a borderline stiff in spite of his impact as a player (see your own points 1-4 in the 2nd list). Those points were you own otherwise as you put it -->"Yao would be a full-blown stiff, by any definition". Should those qualities/skillz/impact apply to Curry/Dampier and the rest of the your list??? Because most of them certainly wouldn't rank too high.

It appears to me that you completely ignored it when you made your list of players. Your trying to separate athletism and actual offensive/defensive impact which was the basis of your own argument in your initial post.

Try to keep your story straight.

cheers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:02 am
trickdaddy1319 wrote:

Besides, if I was sooo wrong in the 10 people I listed you would think FFz himself would jump all over it to respond but he hasn't posted since he initially asked me. Hmmm?

Fatality.

hey, you didn't respond to me when i called you a fu.cking cunt, so if i'm sooo wrong you would have been all over it.

damn.. i guess i wasnt wrong, cunt.

yea, i've resorted to name calling cause your arguments against yao are so strong.

i mean he only got voted all nba third team, runner up ROY candidate, 2 time all-star starter, espn listed player #4 as an untouchable player for trades, top 20 efficiency rating, 50% shooting from the field, 80% from the charity stripe, lead the rockets last year in pts and rbs.. and basically has the best post game in the league, behind shaq and possibly the best passing center (you can bet your ***** his *****. is going up at least +2 with tmac). and the last time i checked, 9 rpg, 2 bpg is DECENT/GOOD..

but yea you got us all, yao is a stiff... wait, no, borderline stiff, whatever the fu.ck that means. at 23 years of age.. it's all gonna be down hill from there. and mcgrady must be the biggest retard in the world for specifically asking to be paired up with yao in houston.

poor lateral movement and poor hops? yea man WTF is yao doing in the NBA? makes you wonder how larry bird made it, or how karl malone managed to lead the jazz when he was in his mid-late 30s and still averaged 20+ ppg.

you oughta become a scout for an NBA team cause your player analysis is dead on.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:57 am
cursive wrote:
trickdaddy1319 wrote:

Fatality.

hey, you didn't respond to me when i called you a fu.cking cunt, so if i'm sooo wrong you would have been all over it.

damn.. i guess i wasnt wrong, cunt.

yea, i've resorted to name calling cause your arguments against yao are so strong.

i mean he only got voted all nba third team, runner up ROY candidate, 2 time all-star starter, espn listed player #4 as an untouchable player for trades, top 20 efficiency rating, 50% shooting from the field, 80% from the charity stripe, lead the rockets last year in pts and rbs.. and basically has the best post game in the league, behind shaq and possibly the best passing center (you can bet your ***** his *****. is going up at least +2 with tmac). and the last time i checked, 9 rpg, 2 bpg is DECENT/GOOD..

but yea you got us all, yao is a stiff... wait, no, borderline stiff, whatever the fu.ck that means. at 23 years of age.. it's all gonna be down hill from there. and mcgrady must be the biggest retard in the world for specifically asking to be paired up with yao in houston.

poor lateral movement and poor hops? yea man WTF is yao doing in the NBA? makes you wonder how larry bird made it, or how karl malone managed to lead the jazz when he was in his mid-late 30s and still averaged 20+ ppg.

you oughta become a scout for an NBA team cause your player analysis is dead on.

WHy would I respond to you calling me names? I respond to real ideas and real arguments, not childish name-calling.

Offline Profile