<  Yao and me  ~  I SHOULD PLAY GUARD FOR DA CNT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:52 pm
Instead of tmaccccccc, can we get T-Mac to play for the CNT. They'd be pretty badass then.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:54 pm
m_cable wrote:
Instead of tmaccccccc, can we get T-Mac to play for the CNT. They'd be pretty badass then.

lol. if tmac doesnt want to play for team usa, what makes u think he wants to play for china? :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:09 pm
Red Sox wrote:
m_cable wrote:

lol. if tmac doesnt want to play for team usa, what makes u think he wants to play for china? :lol:

Come on, I can't be the only one to think that's what tmaccccccc had in mind when reading the thread title.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:55 pm
baohanwu wrote:
I'm 6'1 170, so I aint scared of him. He might be a little quicker but I play with heart man. I play extremely physical defense too, something his lil weak punk ***** can't handle, like my 200 pound bench press, where his arms look like spaghetti. Plus I played 3 years of varsity bball.

only 200? That's not very strong for your height/weight.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 962Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:03 am
chinese bball player's weight training is a joke
most U.S college team has a much better work-out system than chinese pro basketball players.

basically in U.S., a coach can pull out a sheet that says what kind of workout has a player done this week, and how many.

in China, they barely does any weight training. they way we used to train at the chinese high school bball team is a joke. we only did weight training once. LOL, once in like a year. look at chinese players how skinny they r.

they r just not physically strong enough to take on anymore.
they should put more chinese players into US college teams, if will help them better. and let them be in a better system, get better weight trained.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:16 am
Posts: 363Location: North CalJoined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:52 am
piyong wrote:
tmaccccccc wrote:
I CAN PLAY SOOOOO MUCH BETTER DAN LIU WEI

you are as one who never play any ball except your own balls.

:lol: good one! You get some dap for that remark.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:58 am
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
i used to think liu wei can whip my butt in a game, after watching these 2 games i think i can beat him. i'm 6 feet and 170 pounds. what the hell was he doing, Aren't the chinese players supposed to be excellent in fundamentals?

Offline Profile