<  Yao and me  ~  How many of us can DUNK?!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 693Location: LAJoined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:07 pm
LUST wrote:
I'm around 5'9 and I could touch just pass the bottom of the net, whether I run or not. It's not that bad for me since I have skinny girly chicken legs and never work out. If I worked my legs out, I'm pretty sure I would be able to dunk, or atleast touch rim.

i got crocket legs and i am 5'8 i could touch half way on the net lol

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 565Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:40 pm
I can dunk, didnt you see my masterglenn gif???? :roll: :twisted: :evil: :x :shock: :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
ThunderWolf wrote:
I can dunk, didnt you see my masterglenn gif???? :roll: :twisted: :evil: :x :shock: :D

Dunk on a 10ft rim. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:15 pm
I must admit i acted really stupid when i dunked back in HS because I was too surprised and shocked. I was overweight most of my life but I was able to lose it when i did it. I asked my cousin if he had a camera but he said he didnt have one (sometimes i think he is trying to sabotage my bball game). I know another Asian exfriend that dunked during intramurals. It was pretty vicious. HE got into the lane and just took off. I and him are the only times I have seen an ASian amateurs dunk.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 4321Location: Harvard MedJoined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:48 pm
I used to be able to dunk...haven't tried this semester. Not a good dunk, just a lousy one-hander.

There was this one senior last year, who was like 6'3, and could dunk relatively well. The best amateur Asian dunker I've personally seen in the US (not saying much). He could throw it down pretty hard with two hands, and would often dunk in transition during pick-up games.

Offline Profile