<  Yao and me  ~  How many of us can DUNK?!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:53 pm
coolku wrote:
I remembered the first time I dunked was in my 3rd grade. I was about 4'11 and just jumped over an adult for a 360 behind the back blindfulled killer-crossover-in-the-air dunk.

Then I didn't think too much about it. Then later in high school I normally would jump over the top of the hoop and just land on the top of the board to shoot from there. Normally I wouldn't dunk cuz it's pointless. Back then I was about 5'1.

My favorite move now is the 3pt line dunk, one which involves me taking off from the NBA 3pt line and jumping over a few of the opponents and land with a reverse jam. Oh, I'm just about 5'10 now.

I hate to be able to jump so high.

Sign autograph?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 1027Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:06 am
P_Sa wrote:
coolku wrote:
I remembered the first time I dunked was in my 3rd grade. I was about 4'11 and just jumped over an adult for a 360 behind the back blindfulled killer-crossover-in-the-air dunk.

Then I didn't think too much about it. Then later in high school I normally would jump over the top of the hoop and just land on the top of the board to shoot from there. Normally I wouldn't dunk cuz it's pointless. Back then I was about 5'1.

My favorite move now is the 3pt line dunk, one which involves me taking off from the NBA 3pt line and jumping over a few of the opponents and land with a reverse jam. Oh, I'm just about 5'10 now.

I hate to be able to jump so high.

Sign autograph?

I've mailed it to your house already.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:37 pm
YEs Im 5'6' adn i was ab;e to dunk on a 10 ft goal. who cares if u believe me or not. the most important thing is that i did it. You dont know who i am so u cant just make fun of my athletic accomplishment. I did the dunk in COLUMBUS PARK and everybody was speechless. Then i did it at another park near my house and people were speechless. Even my family was speechless. If you are use to NBA highlights then u wont be so impressed with my dunks. I cant do it anymore cuz i did drugs and gained alot of weight.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:44 pm
in response to the posters in the beginning of teh thread. you do not need to palm the ball when you dunk. the momentum of your jump gets the ball into your hand.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:12 am
Yaoismadmobile wrote:
YEs Im 5'6' adn i was ab;e to dunk on a 10 ft goal. who cares if u believe me or not. the most important thing is that i did it. You dont know who i am so u cant just make fun of my athletic accomplishment. I did the dunk in COLUMBUS PARK and everybody was speechless. Then i did it at another park near my house and people were speechless. Even my family was speechless. If you are use to NBA highlights then u wont be so impressed with my dunks. I cant do it anymore cuz i did drugs and gained alot of weight.

I would believe you if you didn't say the word Speechless so many times.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:54 pm
yes im sure all you 5"8 kids can really dunk keep telling yourself that... Im 5"10 and can only dunk with like tennis balls.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:17 pm
Snackbar wrote:
yes im sure all you 5"8 kids can really dunk keep telling yourself that... Im 5"10 and can only dunk with like tennis balls.

I couldn't even dunk with tennis balls.. :cry:
Couldn't even touch the rim, dammit!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 1027Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:06 am
P_Sa wrote:
Snackbar wrote:

I couldn't even dunk with tennis balls.. :cry:
Couldn't even touch the rim, dammit!!

try dunking with 12inch high heels... those should help...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:49 pm
i was surprised myself...i was too shocked to say anything, my mind started racing thinking about what i just did. I still vaguely remember the moment. what can i say, im not really good at describing my dunking ability especially when it was like 5 years ago. YOu have no clue whats it like to me. and i know another 5'6 kid that was able to dunk a tennis balll. I jumped about 6 inches higher then him whats so hard to believe. IF anybody has doubts on my story u can email me at jng220@yahoo.com

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:12 pm
I knew Spud Web was a yao ming fan...

Offline Profile