<  Yao and me  ~  Yao Ming = Borderline Stiff. Here's reasons why

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:02 pm
1) Lateral quickness sucks. He's too slow to give help defense

2) Can't jump very high. Don't say "he's 7'6" he doesnt need to" because that's avoiding the issue.

3) Slow jumper. He doesn't even jump ball for any of his teams. 'Nuff said.

4) Bad stamina. He can't play 3 minutes straight even in the first quarter without bending over gasping for air.

5) Bad rebounder. 'Nuff said.

6) Bad hands. Gets stripped of the ball 9 times out of 10 if he doesn't hold the ball up above his head.

7) Not a physical player. Some of the most infamous stiffs of all time were softies just like Yao.

If it wasn't for these qualities listed below, Yao would be a full-blown stiff, by any definition:

1) He has coordination. He can walk and chew gum at the same time. From time to time he puts up some pretty moves.

2) He has some post moves. He has shown some fakes, up and unders, and spin moves. Albeit they're slow as hell, but post moves nonetheless.

3) he can shoot the ball. Yao has some pretty good range on his set shots. Although one can still be a stiff but be a good shooter, i'll add this one in so the blind YM followers dont jump all over that one.

4) he's 7'6" and NBA clubs are always willing to give extra chances to players 7'3"+ even if they aren't very good ATHLETES just because they could just stand there and hold their hands up and guard the basket if all else fails.

You take away the fact that he's chinese and famous and 95% of the people here would call a white or black player with those qualities listed above a STIFF or at LEAST a Border-line Stiff.

FACTS ARE FACTS. The reasons I gave (1-7) cannot be denied even by the most hardcore Yao lovers. Any basketball commentator will and has said exactly what I have pointed out. The difference is, Yao is a celebrity and he's getting the star treatment and right now noone is willing to call him a stiff or a borderline stiff...except me.

The moral: Don't waste all your worshipping on Yao. There will be others Chinese who will be more deserving of endless devotion.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 3406Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:22 pm
"trickdaddy1319"

stfu, :evil: :evil: and turn your tricks else. YMM is a no-tricks site :evil:

go back to you daddy behind bars, trickstress

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:16 pm
Why not debate my points? Oh, i'm sorry, you can't. The truth hurts doesn't it? Don't worry, you can find another role model someday.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:18 pm
Ignore this troll. Seriously. Nobody should reply back to this TROLL.

He'll go away.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 3803Location: Bet on us!Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 2:29 am
seriously go the ****** away. THis day is crappy enough wihtout you rubbing it in.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:20 pm
what debate? you are bringing up points raised by critics BEFORE yao was even drafted. watch some games, ***** fool. hey, my dog wants a date with you. are u in heat? ***** :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:24 pm
sure he is not the greatest player. He may be a stiff but still effective. Im not saying he is a stiff either. A stiff does not outplay shaq.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:24 pm
Uh..why aren't you listening to me?

He's obviously here to TROLL. Ignore him and he'll disappear.

Sheesh. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 657Location: USAJoined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:12 am
Point noted (as it was noted in your four other topics): you dislike Yao Ming. Now, please stop spamming.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:47 am
trickdaddy1319 wrote:
Why not debate my points? Oh, i'm sorry, you can't. The truth hurts doesn't it? Don't worry, you can find another role model someday.

Moron, would you please shut up and go away?

Offline Profile