<  Yao and me  ~  I'm getting bashed for being a Yao fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:12 am
User avatarPosts: 554Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:15 am
Yep, all my mates are taking a shot at me and at Yao for his recent performance...

They always had doubts for a "asian player"... so they're really relishing this chance...

Sometimes I just wanna twist their necks... :evil: :x

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:17 am
well u shouldnt be trying to live through somebody in the first place.
But i get what u mean, i am a big supporter too.

But the fact is basketball in asia is big enough, that asians will get there act together and be better ballers.

Instead of just having one baller in the nba. I hope that in the futre there will be dozens of nba ballers AND the asians will be able to play more regularly in the euroleague.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:01 am
I wouldn't say I'm "living through" him...

Just a fan... and a bballer...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:38 am
kenghis wrote:
I wouldn't say I'm "living through" him...

Just a fan... and a bballer...

yer, fair nuff

pretty much all my friends (excpet one) are asians. So i dont got idiots saying dumb ***** igorant stuff like that.
And the non-asians i do know dont dare to pull that crap.

But if ur still in high school i could understand. High school is full of boys behaving bady.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:56 am
Well If Yao can see this , he should see that he has responsibility to his individual fans and that he should score and rebound a lot.

He should ignore JVG and go all out.
:lol:

Big #'s are important.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:27 pm
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Winning is important. In fact, its all that matters.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:29 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
Chuck__187 wrote:
well u shouldnt be trying to live through somebody in the first place.
But i get what u mean, i am a big supporter too.

But the fact is basketball in asia is big enough, that asians will get there act together and be better ballers.

Instead of just having one baller in the nba. I hope that in the futre there will be dozens of nba ballers AND the asians will be able to play more regularly in the euroleague.

there no doubt about tit in about 20 years there will eb more asians in the NBA, MLB, NFl, and asians gonan be competitiv in the more glamorous events at the olympics. Aians always been poor, but now that we got money sports success is doom to follow. i just hope i live long enough to see a viet boy hit a home run, ya'll never know it could be my own son

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:12 pm
Viet_bange wrote:
there no doubt about tit in about 20 years there will eb more asians in the NBA, MLB, NFl, and asians gonan be competitiv in the more glamorous events at the olympics. Aians always been poor, but now that we got money sports success is doom to follow. i just hope i live long enough to see a viet boy hit a home run, ya'll never know it could be my own son

Well I hope you live long enough to see your son grow up.

Unfortunately chucky most of the guys are flully grown men.. at least physically... :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
kenghis wrote:
Yep, all my mates are taking a shot at me and at Yao for his recent performance...

They always had doubts for a "asian player"... so they're really relishing this chance...

Sometimes I just wanna twist their necks... :evil: :x

Same here bro. I feel your pain.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:56 am
then you should take it back to them after recent yao's great performance and shuff it in their behind

Offline Profile