<  Yao and me  ~  Should i make a yao ming video?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:58 pm
BlizzardWolf wrote:
u52, please host the video at yousendit.com

because i doubt that you can send 90mb through gmail.... if possible, then send it to will1123@gmail.com

BlizzardWolf, the guy sent it to me in 10 separate split files. I had to double-click a ".bat" file to rejoin them together. It was alot of work, I think you are right - probably better to host it with yousendit.com. I'll do that and send you the link to download at your gmail address, "will1123@gmail.com".

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:06 pm
BlizzardWolf wrote:
hmmm... i'm leaning towards a slower type song.... don't know if i should use i believe i can fly....

BlizzardWolf, a slower type song would be fitting. The song, "I believe I can fly" would be better suited for T-Mac or Kobe highlights. For Yao, I'd suggest a powerful-sounding or slower song as you are leaning towards.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 578Location: IllinoisJoined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:13 pm
u52 wrote:
BlizzardWolf wrote:
hmmm... i'm leaning towards a slower type song.... don't know if i should use i believe i can fly....

BlizzardWolf, a slower type song would be fitting. The song, "I believe I can fly" would be better suited for T-Mac or Kobe highlights. For Yao, I'd suggest a powerful-sounding or slower song as you are leaning towards.

could u please give me some song titles?? i really cant think of any slower song except i believe i can fly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:22 pm
BlizzardWolf wrote:
u52 wrote:
BlizzardWolf wrote:

could u please give me some song titles?? i really cant think of any slower song except i believe i can fly.

BW, I sent the "yousendit link" to your gmail account.....

One song that comes to mind is Linkin Park's, "In The End". It's more of a powerful-sounding song rather than a slower type. Here is a link of it in mp3 format for you:

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OY3 ... 4U1F4H1XJS

Another song I like is Eminem's, "Lose Yourself". I think either of those would be a good match for Yao's highlights.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:40 pm
I think i'm going to use Metal Gear soild 2 theme...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 1027Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:06 am
desperately and eagerly waiting

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:10 pm
ok... almost done... just need to final piece... Anyone have that yao interview with ahmad?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
BlizzardWolf wrote:
ok... almost done... just need to final piece... Anyone have that yao interview with ahmad?

I think Goodfellow (as his nick suggested) has already responded to your earlier request. :roll: :oops: :wink:

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewt ... ht=#194527

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:14 am
yeah... but that bittorent doesn't seem to work for me... can anyone host the yao interview on yousendit.com?? greatly appreciated b/c this is the only piece im missing for the video

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 1008Location: "As far as myself and Yao, we play well together," McGrady said.Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 2:16 am
BlizzardWolf wrote:
yeah... but that bittorent doesn't seem to work for me... can anyone host the yao interview on yousendit.com?? greatly appreciated b/c this is the only piece im missing for the video

Here you go, the video on Ahmad interviewed Yao Ming, only for your video and Yao. :wink:

Offline Profile