<  Yao and me  ~  had a dream about yao

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 421Location: midwestJoined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:32 am
last night i had a dream about yao ming. i was at a hmong soccer tournament and yao wanted to come check it out. so, he calls my cell. after we hung up dude was already beside me! anyways, we watch a couple soccer games then it got dark. we decided to hit the clubs. i was gonna leave the wife at home and hang out with yao! he wanted me to show him around town. of course i thought of you guys so i brought my digital camera along. this time i was going to take a boat load of pictures and post them on these forums. the pictures were going to be much clearer then the ones i've posted at the bucks game. i was so excited! then the g*d d*mn alarm went off! i woke up and almost cried! quickly checked my boxers to see if they were wet, still dry, thank g*d!

i'm not the biggest yao ming fan but i'm still intrigued as to why i had this dream about him. wierd, must be because i saw him at that bucks/rockets game i went to here in milwaukee. anyways, just thought i'd share it with you guys, very weird indeed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:56 am
well, its good it wasnt a "wet" dream. HAhahahahahahaha....

but seriously we all have dreams about ppl we know or famous ppl.

I dreamed about raping the hot chicks in my university classes all the time. But it doesnt mean anything.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:17 pm
Posts: 2735Location: Houston, TexasJoined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:43 pm
Don't be so sure, Chuck. Some psychiatrists might consider you a closet rapist! :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 971Location: New York & PhilippinesJoined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:17 pm
Rapists need to get shot with a 7.62mm round in the head. :evil: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:34 am
greencase wrote:
last night i had a dream about yao ming. i was at a hmong soccer tournament and yao wanted to come check it out. so, he calls my cell. after we hung up dude was already beside me! anyways, we watch a couple soccer games then it got dark. we decided to hit the clubs. i was gonna leave the wife at home and hang out with yao! he wanted me to show him around town. of course i thought of you guys so i brought my digital camera along. this time i was going to take a boat load of pictures and post them on these forums. the pictures were going to be much clearer then the ones i've posted at the bucks game. i was so excited! then the g*d d*mn alarm went off! i woke up and almost cried! quickly checked my boxers to see if they were wet, still dry, thank g*d!

i'm not the biggest yao ming fan but i'm still intrigued as to why i had this dream about him. wierd, must be because i saw him at that bucks/rockets game i went to here in milwaukee. anyways, just thought i'd share it with you guys, very weird indeed.

That is too creepy. Please don't post your dreams anymore.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:12 am
User avatarPosts: 2347Location: HKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm
yea stop it queer

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 421Location: midwestJoined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:32 am
zass17 wrote:
yea stop it queer

zass look at my avatar

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:58 am
Posts: 3803Location: Bet on us!Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 2:29 am
lmao how u get that!?!??!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 971Location: New York & PhilippinesJoined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:17 pm
That was loonng before he became president.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:42 pm
Posts: 1502Location: San Diego CAJoined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:51 pm
I feel a disturbance in your pants...

Offline Profile WWW