JJae wrote:
pryuen wrote:
seiya wrote:

IMHO, such yao haters include:

joey85
1China
PaidInFull
calyp

YUP as of current these are the most notable certified Yao Heis on this forum.

BTW....don't be fooled......Joey85/PaidInFull is the SAME person.

Don't know why the admin/mod doesn't ban the above list of trolls. Do they NOT mod any of the posts?

I believe pryuen should/would be more then capable to be MOD.

Enough with the trolls, BAN away pry!

pryuen is too strict, i could hv been banned if he were the mod :lol:

hah ahaahahhahaha

well someone/mod needs to enforce and set a tone here that this board won't tolerate trolls/pests. To prevent midgets/morons from sprouting like weeds, they need to be stomped out beforehand.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
I agree with seiya. Just ignore the fools. Considering the ineffectivity of the Mod, there should be an "ignore" button in this forum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Let us all learn from Yao Ming:

IGNORE the certified Yao Heis and Trolls !!!
:P :D 8) :oops: :wink:

[quote]

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/quotes_051120.html

[size=117][i](On his following around the league) "Used to it. People ask about me all the time. I appreciate it. They support me. Do get some rude comments. I just try and ignore. I don

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 148Location: A small town called New YorkJoined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:31 am
It seems to me you can't say anything negative about Yao here, this person whose name 'seiya' will attack who ever expressed any criticism of Yao, kinda remind me of my colleague's 16 year old kid.

Here is my view, if you can't take criticism, you will never grow up, sports is sports, people watch it for fun, nothing personal.

Not if you are under 18 :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Trolls are entertaining for a while then they get annoying.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
sportsfn wrote:
It seems to me you can't say anything negative about Yao here, this person whose name 'seiya' will attack who ever expressed any criticism of Yao, kinda remind me of my colleague's 16 year old kid.

Here is my view, if you can't take criticism, you will never grow up, sports is sports, people watch it for fun, nothing personal.

Not if you are under 18 :)

if u really meant want u said, u had a very big problem in reading and understanding. well, not if u r under 12. :lol: :lol:
else if u were trying to provoke me, save ur strength elsewhere :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 148Location: A small town called New YorkJoined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:31 am
LOL, not really, my time is more precious than that, anyway, good luck of your beliefs, have fun :idea:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
sportsfn wrote:
LOL, not really, my time is more precious than that, anyway, good luck of your beliefs, have fun :idea:

LOL, precious in making sh!t thread like "oh well"

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
Seriously though, the mod is doing an ATROCIOUS job of being a mod. He's ALMOST NEVER HERE. WTH did you guys expect from an absentee mod?

And I don't beleive that "busy with work/school" excuse the mod and john gave us. I mean, most of us here have work/school too, yet we take the time to visit the site regularly.

Heck, even haters like 1China, Joey85/PaidInFull and chinese_fob take time out of their worthless lives to show their love for Yao.

So what is it with our mod? Maybe John should at least appoint a 2nd mod.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:24 pm
Posts: 64Location: wisconsinJoined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:14 pm
i don't post much but i love reading the posts here from everyone but man these yao haters are starting to bug the s--t outta me. on the sign up for this forum it says ppl can be banned for certain stuff why not these girls? 1/2"chna, Joys85/IOU and sellout_fob

Offline Profile