<  Yao and me  ~  Malicious Yao haters need to be ignored

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 336Location: Abu Ghraib. La Allah illa Allah!Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:57 pm
I don't mind constructive criticisms against Yao. But to come here just to bash without even watching the game is simply unacceptable. These haters are becoming quite a nuisance to this forum so why not just ban these motherfukers!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
when there is no regulators, we need to find a way to manage by ourself. the best way to do is to ignore them. don't even bother to read their posts. they'll come at u more if getting more replies.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
:shock:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:59 pm
chinese_fob added, any objection?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Why isn't there another mod. I nominate Seiya because he's as intelligent and objective as anybody I know.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:39 pm
tharock220 wrote:
Why isn't there another mod. I nominate Seiya because he's as intelligent and objective as anybody I know.

is this ur declaration of being my 1st fan? u know i envy that pryuen has a lot of fans tho. :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:21 am
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:

is this ur declaration of being my 1st fan? u know i envy that pryuen has a lot of fans tho. :lol: :lol:

LOL, u such a loser! :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:52 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
1China wrote:
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:

LOL, u such a loser! :lol:

I think a person who logs on to the net and regularly visits a board dedicated to someone he hates is a MUCH BIGGER LOSER than that...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:09 am
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:

Hold on there tiger. I didn't say you were the most objective and intelligent person I know. I said you were as objective and intelligent as anyone I know. That only other person I know who's that objectie and intelligent is........ME.

:D :D :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
tharock220 wrote:
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:

Hold on there tiger. I didn't say you were the most objective and intelligent person I know. I said you were as objective and intelligent as anyone I know. That only other person I know who's that objectie and intelligent is........ME.

:D :D :D

You guys are pathetic complimenting each other in a forum. :lol:

Offline Profile