<  Yao and me  ~  Malicious Yao haters need to be ignored

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
tharock220 wrote:
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
Why isn't there another mod. I nominate Seiya because he's as intelligent and objective as anybody I know.

is this ur declaration of being my 1st fan? u know i envy that pryuen has a lot of fans tho. :lol: :lol:

Hold on there tiger. I didn't say you were the most objective and intelligent person I know. I said you were as objective and intelligent as anyone I know. That only other person I know who's that objectie and intelligent is........ME.

:D :D :D

self-claiming again :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
bb added

also got a very good quote from Harmless

HarmLess wrote:
Yao_05_06 wrote:
PaidInFull wrote:

Man. You are truly one pathetic low life. And yes, you are a dam racist too. It's crystal clear in your posts. You deserved to be spat on. But I feel sorry for you though. You father must have treated you pretty bad for you to turn out this way.

Ignore him please. He gets orgasms everytime one of us answers his posts.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
tharock220 wrote:
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
Why isn't there another mod. I nominate Seiya because he's as intelligent and objective as anybody I know.

is this ur declaration of being my 1st fan? u know i envy that pryuen has a lot of fans tho. :lol: :lol:

Hold on there tiger. I didn't say you were the most objective and intelligent person I know. I said you were as objective and intelligent as anyone I know. That only other person I know who's that objectie and intelligent is........ME.

Hey what about me????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:12 am
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
seiya wrote:
tharock220 wrote:

self-claiming again :lol:

Hey dude, you claimed that I claimed that you claimed that I claimed I was the most intelligent and objective poster on YMM. My only claim before that was that people can be penis pumps.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:01 pm
tharock220 wrote:
Hey dude, you claimed that I claimed that you claimed that I claimed I was the most intelligent and objective poster on YMM. My only claim before that was that people can be penis pumps.

i claim u to re-count :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:00 pm
Ignoring them is a good idea.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:01 pm
That's what I'll do from now on. They're basically gonna be ignored to death. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:58 pm
I'll make sure I ignore them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Joey85 wrote:
I'll make sure I ignore them.

Yeah......ME TOO (AND YOU'RE TOP ON MY LIST !!!) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 424Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:01 am
your not ignoring them cause your still talking bout them being ignored

so stop talking about ignoring them

Offline Profile