<  Yao and me  ~  Autographed book of Yao's autobiography

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:22 pm
Who has read his new book? What do you guys think? I've read it and I think it was pretty good. I got it signed when he came to Barnes and Noble. I think he sometimes puts on a stern face but inside he's a nice guy. Has anyone else met him in person?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:01 pm
Yes I did. But not when he came to NY to sign his book.
Actually last time I saw him in person was back in China something like 7 or 8 years ago (Man I just realized time goes so fast) when I went to college in Shanghai. We went to see the Shanghai Sharks taking on the Bayi Rockets. I have to say we did not cheer for the home team (Sharks) per se, instead we were cheering for Bayi Rockets, which Wang Zhizhi played for. After the game three of us waited for the players to come out, wishing to see Wang. Yao walked right by us but nobody even bothered to ask him for an autograph. :lol: He's tall, man. Real tall.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
chenlif wrote:
Yes I did. But not when he came to NY to sign his book.
Actually last time I saw him in person was back in China something like 7 or 8 years ago (Man I just realized time goes so fast) when I went to college in Shanghai. We went to see the Shanghai Sharks taking on the Bayi Rockets. I have to say we did not cheer for the home team (Sharks) per se, instead we were cheering for Bayi Rockets, which Wang Zhizhi played for. After the game three of us waited for the players to come out, wishing to see Wang. Yao walked right by us but nobody even bothered to ask him for an autograph. :lol: He's tall, man. Real tall.

Lucky dawg. WHAT!!!!! u walked pass Yao but didnt ask him for an autograph :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
MingDynasty11 wrote:

Lucky dawg. WHAT!!!!! u walked pass Yao but didnt ask him for an autograph :lol:

Because at that time Yao Ming was only a rookie, and the BIGGEST #1 star in CBA was no one but Wang Zhizhi !!! :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
pryuen wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:

Because at that time Yao Ming was only a rookie, and the BIGGEST #1 star in CBA was no one but Wang Zhizhi !!! :roll:

I would still get his autograph. Don't you wish you can travel back in time? :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
pryuen wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:

I knew that duh :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:38 pm
u r rite!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:26 pm
tintin wrote:
u r rite!

:lol: im rite!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
tintin wrote:
u r rite!

u r wrong.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:39 pm
Posts: 673Location: Iowa City, IowaJoined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:16 am