<  Yao and me  ~  something i want to share with you guys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:25 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:
thunderwolf will ask u to use ur advantage to hook some white chicks :lol: :lol:

lmao u guys are great. To be honest with u, only 1 girl asked me out in my whole life. i am not ugly, and i am quite athletic. I played top varsity tennis all 4 years in high school, and my school is not that bad in the district.

I asked my friend that why can't i find a girl to go to dance with me. my friend told me that girls don't wanna dance infront of ur penis. lmao
:D

Maybe you should try ASKING THE GIRL out instead of waiting for a girl to ask you out. That is a problem I have, too shy to ask a girl out. :oops:

yep, girls around me aren't that great. :roll:
I am still waiting lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
thetennisyao wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:
thunderwolf will ask u to use ur advantage to hook some white chicks :lol: :lol:

lmao u guys are great. To be honest with u, only 1 girl asked me out in my whole life. i am not ugly, and i am quite athletic. I played top varsity tennis all 4 years in high school, and my school is not that bad in the district.

I asked my friend that why can't i find a girl to go to dance with me. my friend told me that girls don't wanna dance infront of ur penis. lmao

Maybe you should try ASKING THE GIRL out instead of waiting for a girl to ask you out. That is a problem I have, too shy to ask a girl out. :oops:

I am still waiting lol

Girls like guys that are very social and make moves man. YOu just gotta work at it and use trial and error. YOur confidence will build as you meet new girls.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:52 pm
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

I am still waiting lol

Girls like guys that are very social and make moves man. YOu just gotta work at it and use trial and error. YOur confidence will build as you meet new girls.

yea i forgot to tell u guys, i got rejected like 4 times in my life.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
thetennisyao wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

I am still waiting lol

Hey theres other fish in the sea. But everytime you learn something new. You just gotta go get em.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
thetennisyao wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

I am still waiting lol

:lol: Don't worry, it will be Yes one of these days.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:19 pm
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

I am still waiting lol

Hey theres other fish in the sea. But everytime you learn something new. You just gotta go get em.

yep, the fish might be shark :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:25 am
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:

I feel you there dude. I was at a club a couple years ago and I started dancing with this one girl. She pushed my hip so I thought she didn't want to dance, but when I tried to walk away she pulled me back and pushed by thighs down. She didn't want my waist in her back. Needless to say, after a couple songs of basically squatting, I was tired and walked away.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:20 pm
Man, you're lucky. I never get called Yao. I wish I did but I'm too short.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
d.wang wrote:

I am short too and I still get call Yao even though I play differently that Yao as I am a slasher and drive type player.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 565Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:40 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
d.wang wrote:

I am short too and I still get call Yao even though I play differently that Yao as I am a slasher and drive type player.

how tall are you ping ni?

Offline Profile