<  Yao and me  ~  WHAT TYPE OF YAO MING FAN ARE YOU - LIKE PRY OR TRICKDADDY?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:28 pm
Posts: 2735Location: Houston, TexasJoined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:43 pm
Yao Ming fans appear to fall somewhere in the spectrum of those who feel he is God reincarnated like Pryuen, and those who feel he is the devil reincarnated like Trickdaddy. Yao can do no wrong vs. Yao can do no right.
In either case, these fans have their heads buried and are not quite seeing reality. Still, both sides are entertaining, and often provide the interest and controversy to keep us thinking and responding.
I like to think I'm somewhere in the middle of the Pry-Trickster continuum.
What about the rest of you?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 1008Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:26 pm
i worship Yao Ming every minute of the day - it should be a smeagol - trickstar continum. :D :( :o :lol: 8) :shock: :wink: :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 554Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:15 am
Frankly, I wouldn't wanna be in either team as I think they're both extremists... pretty unhealthy... but at leasy Pry contributes even though his obsession for Chinese players in general is a bit "queer"... *joke*

I think we need ppl like trickdaddy to make this forum more interesting... at least we have someone to bash right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:55 am
pruyen is not all that extreme in his fandom of Yao. He hasnt made any absurb observations.
I'd say Mk or ChineseKickBoxer or Cantonkid or anyone who thinks Yao is already a iminent MVP caliber player is the extreme.

I am a basketball fan foremost. But yao is by far my favourite player. So put me in the center-right in category of bball fans.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:59 am
Posts: 2735Location: Houston, TexasJoined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:43 pm
kenghis wrote:
I think we need ppl like trickdaddy to make this forum more interesting... at least we have someone to bash right?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We need people like Trickdaddy and Pry to keep the forums alive with varying opinions.
Isn't it interesting that whenever Yao is having a big game, so many of us ask "Where is Trickdaddy now?", and if we don't see Pry post his comments and pictures during a game, we ask "Where is Pry?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:24 pm
Posts: 1502Location: San Diego CAJoined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:51 pm
im a wudude.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:20 pm
I am the master.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:22 am
I'm in between :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:07 am
Posts: 357Location: bay areaJoined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:39 pm
"argueing online is like playing in the special olympics, even if you win, youre still retarded".

seriously, you cant choose sides. yao will have off nights; and there will be nights where he dominates. if he has a good game and you still bash him or if he has a poor game and you still praise him, then youre definitely not a true fan of basketball. the only positive thing to do even if its criticism is to point out why yao had a good or bad game and what would make him better.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 4156Location: Welcome to Ca|i Ca|i!!!!!!!Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:22 pm
I stay neutral.

Offline Profile