<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  F-35 jet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:21 am
It looks like China's hypersonic scramjet can reach Singapore in minutes, way faster then the H-20 stealth bomber or J-20 plane.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science ... ed-missile

Singapore is now stuck with overpriced and problematic F-35, that is fully detectable by Chinese radars.

China's meter wave anti-stealth radar not only detects advanced stealth aircraft, but also guides missiles to destroy them, a senior Chinese radar designer said at a recent interview.

The hypersonic scramjet can even reach Singapore's puppet masters in minutes.

The Su-57 is a flawed product, that even the Russians are not buying after that incident.

https://www.flightglobal.com/defence/su ... 35.article

The J-16 is superior to the Su-35 anyway.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:17 am
User avatarPosts: 15641Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
singocuck is moranus.

f-35 is trash, i'm american. lol. you singcucks got scammed for buying in on ponzi scheme.

Everyone knows where the US air bases are within reach of China. Iran is not China.

China have satellites on US air bases at all times... China have high altitude drones as well. LOL, Stealth is useless vs China, because China have the exact same stealth tech.

China also have the exact same radar tech, if not better... because China has 5G network infrastructure. 5G is related to radar technology in it's function and application.

Also, talk about Island containment of China... ROFL!!!!!!

Japan would nuke US if they have a window... you think they are not waiting for China to take out US?

South Koreans HATE Japanese more than the Chinese.

Flips hate the US for coercion and not offering them benefits and undermining duerte.

All these countries have reason to fck up the US.

Singocuck spymaster... retard

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:51 pm
LoL the cantos

The chive buying into his own BS.

Canto cannot even understand Iran has had Chinese award winning AESA F-35 killer radar. Iran is not Russia but have S-300. China is not Russia to operate SU-35.

Canto victory

I even wrote some time back on high frequency radar but that is totally lost on canto. The advantage of high frequency is they can detect stealth but also too much noise to filter out.

yeah, both radar and 5G are radio waves but canto got to realize they are totally different uses. 5G transfer data, radar detects stuff, at least go get a education and not just pull stuff out of you azz.

The interesting thing is canto actually got it backward. AESA radar is actually pulling 5G technology.

What is hating the US or loving the US got to do with F-35 being a junk

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 12437Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
what we have here is the constipated SingSnob getting his azz kicked

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:50 pm
LoL

Moranus canto victory

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:16 am
hopper wrote:
LoL the cantos

The chive buying into his own BS.

Canto cannot even understand Iran has had Chinese award winning AESA F-35 killer radar. Iran is not Russia but have S-300. China is not Russia to operate SU-35.

Canto victory

I even wrote some time back on high frequency radar but that is totally lost on canto. The advantage of high frequency is they can detect stealth but also too much noise to filter out.

yeah, both radar and 5G are radio waves but canto got to realize they are totally different uses. 5G transfer data, radar detects stuff, at least go get a education and not just pull stuff out of you azz.

The interesting thing is canto actually got it backward. AESA radar is actually pulling 5G technology.

What is hating the US or loving the US got to do with F-35 being a junk

My point is F-35 are not invisible to visual light spectrum and have short range and fly out of Air bases. They are easily tracked in real time by spy satellites and drones looking on the AIR BASES and CARRIERS.

F-35 is only effective vs some radar at frontal facing angle.

This is also why US never lie about F-35 crashing near japan or china... because it's better they let the world know instead of China leaking that news.

Stop making me repeat this... are you a salesman for F35 or something? It's not a good product, just accept it.

Lastly, 5G is radar tech and cellular tech... it actually tracks each cell phone user and point directionally beams data back and forth to cell towers. 5G is very sophisticated. Reason why US can't allow China to run the internet.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:19 pm
LoL, canto sad attempt to even get a crash course in science.

Canto victory

By canto logic, canto keyboard warrior chives can go google earth and spot F-35 in airbase and contribute to glorious motherland.

https://earth.google.com/web/search/Mar ... JhdsL_NZQA

You could spot the F-35 if you are lucky enough. People has done so in the past.

What about tracking them and shooting them down?

Never mind the F-35 is already in operation and can fly anywhere in the middle east undetected including Iran that has China award winning F-35 killer JY-27 radar.

5G sophisticated can track data back and forth between cell phone tower. Isn't that the whole purpose of a cell phone regardless of 5G.

The key difference with your 5G and 4G is the radio frequency. 5G uses higher frequency bandwidth.

The whole "sophistication" for 5G was from Radar technology. The radar was "sophisticated" first, the technology was trickle down for commercial purpose. Again Canto got it backwards.

This remind me of project Hindsight. Technology trickled down from WW2 military research to commercial uses.

The biggest tech revolution or innovation was by NASA for the Apollo program and military research. I think I actually defended the Chinese space program here. China is right to have a space program if anything to innovate.

Which brings up to even higher frequency "radar" using lasers instead of radio wave. Again LiDAR was invented by the military for NASA space program. You use them everyday unlocking your phone and now they are replacing RADAR for ADAS, assisted driving.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:47 pm
Canto did shared canto technology to detect stealth

so out of curiosity and too much time to spare, I decide to use canto technology to detect Chinese stealth.

https://earth.google.com/web/search/Sha ... 9PdqtQul1A

Nope, no J-20 when I was looking, maybe canto can have better luck.

Did found J-16, and according to some report, Chinese did coat some J-16 with stealth so.

Canto victory

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:13 pm
hopper wrote:
LoL, canto sad attempt to even get a crash course in science.

Canto victory

By canto logic, canto keyboard warrior chives can go google earth and spot F-35 in airbase and contribute to glorious motherland.

https://earth.google.com/web/search/Mar ... JhdsL_NZQA

You could spot the F-35 if you are lucky enough. People has done so in the past.

What about tracking them and shooting them down?

Never mind the F-35 is already in operation and can fly anywhere in the middle east undetected including Iran that has China award winning F-35 killer JY-27 radar.

5G sophisticated can track data back and forth between cell phone tower. Isn't that the whole purpose of a cell phone regardless of 5G.

The key difference with your 5G and 4G is the radio frequency. 5G uses higher frequency bandwidth.

The whole "sophistication" for 5G was from Radar technology. The radar was "sophisticated" first, the technology was trickle down for commercial purpose. Again Canto got it backwards.

This remind me of project Hindsight. Technology trickled down from WW2 military research to commercial uses.

The biggest tech revolution or innovation was by NASA for the Apollo program and military research. I think I actually defended the Chinese space program here. China is right to have a space program if anything to innovate.

Which brings up to even higher frequency "radar" using lasers instead of radio wave. Again LiDAR was invented by the military for NASA space program. You use them everyday unlocking your phone and now they are replacing RADAR for ADAS, assisted driving.

No, 5G is not only higher frequency. Ironically, Singocuck keep talking about WW2. That was the downfall moment of the Anglo Colonial Empire.

Also, stop talking about Lidar, you don't even understand simple science. Lidar doesn't work on it's own. Also, Lidar fails in bad weather. Reason why the US can't have full self driving cars... China has more mature tech.

Conclusion, Chinese already have counter to the sh1t to F-35, the project is a scam ponzi scheme.

Singocuck going to ramble on about F-35 blew up some mud huts...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:27 pm
Quote:
No, 5G is not only higher frequency. Ironically, Singocuck keep talking about WW2. That was the downfall moment of the Anglo Colonial Empire.

Also, stop talking about Lidar, you don't even understand simple science. Lidar doesn't work on it's own. Also, Lidar fails in bad weather. Reason why the US can't have full self driving cars... China has more mature tech.

Conclusion, Chinese already have counter to the sh1t to F-35, the project is a scam ponzi scheme.

Singocuck going to ramble on about F-35 blew up some mud huts...

LoL the canto. Again I need to repeat.

The principle difference of 5G vs 4G is higher frequency bandwidth. The rest is getting around the disadvantage of higher frequency bandwidth and a new network infrastructure.

The thing canto chives believes every propaganda. China or more importantly Huawei is only leading by patent spamming.

Simply put, US gave the death sentence to ZTE that almost killed them 2 years ago and only just recovered after US lifted sanctions. Similarly US is doing the same to Huawei today, starving Huawei off technology that the US owns. Can China do the same to US 5G???? China already doing it to google and social media platforms.

Canto comprehension, canto is just too dumb to understand. Canto missed my whole point on project Hindsight. Didn't really expect canto to get it by the way. The point is 5G is getting innovation from radar technology like many things in the military finding commercial success many years later.

Canto did a research on the internet and found the article on effect of rain on LiDAR and they are now junk. Same as the F-35, canto already make up his mind.

Never mind China currently leading ADAS both Autox and Apollo is using LiDAR. The only one not using LiDAR is Tesla and that is because of cost.

Canto nonsense LiDAR cannot work on its own. Of course, LiDAR is only a sensor.

Looking at how many propaganda on the F-35 in just the past 6 months alone

Quote:
China’s J-20 fighter jet has ‘beast mode’ for arms like F-35: reports

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1190446.shtml

I remember canto says J-20 is better than the F-35 without external pylons. But now J-20 has "beast mode" like the F-35.

I literally not making this funny ****** up. LoL

Canto victory

Offline Profile