<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Will Yao win the rookie of the year award this year?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:56 pm
i think yao should have got the rookie of the year award last season but that gangster from Suns got it.

So what do you think. do you think Yao will get it this year? there is no way that Lebron James because he sucks will get the Rookie of the Year award over Yao. Yao will probably get it every year in his nba career.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
tetsujiin wrote:
i think yao should have got the rookie of the year award last season but that gangster from Suns got it.

So what do you think. do you think Yao will get it this year? there is no way that Lebron James because he sucks will get the Rookie of the Year award over Yao. Yao will probably get it every year in his nba career.

ROFLMAO !!!!! :P :P :P :P :P You must be kidding !!! This will be Yao's 2nd season, and he won't be eligible for the ROY !!! He said it a couple times over and over again that he ain't a rookie anymore !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:02 pm
did you check your inbox of here? i gave a pm to you.

please reply my pm.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:40 pm
pryuen wrote:
tetsujiin wrote:

ROFLMAO !!!!! :P :P :P :P :P You must be kidding !!! This will be Yao's 2nd season, and he won't be eligible for the ROY !!! He said it a couple times over and over again that he ain't a rookie anymore !!!

You must think you know everything. Why are you persecuting me? And who the hell are you?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
tetsujiin wrote:
You must think you know everything. Why are you persecuting me? And who the hell are you?

I don't think I know everything.... I only know that you're a weirdo who took all the pain in creating/posting 90 some posts just to impersonate Tetsujin whom you must have disliked or hated for all his previous scam posts. :shock: :evil: :x :twisted: 8) :wink: :!:

I don't think I am prosecuting you neither, but I'm just explaining to you that NBA Rookie of the Year Award is only for those new comers into NBA. Yao Ming is not Rookie anymore as he will start his second year when the new season starts in a week's time.

Offline Profile