<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  90% CHANCE FOR YAO MING LANDING THE ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:58 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Well, I was so excited about the following news that I kept posting to every single discussion threads in this Forum about it; I forgot all I need to do is to create a new Topic of it, just to let everybody know.

Anyway, not sure about whether the information contained in the following article is true or not. It was released today over major Chinese websites: Tom.com and Sina.com.

http://sports.tom.com/Archive/1019/1042 ... 26422.html

[color=darkblue][i][b]Forget about the rest of the article, except the last paragraph:-

[size=150]由于NBA总部已私下通知小巨人,要其做好到纽约领奖的准备,并透露其获奖的可能性高达90%。

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:23 am
Anyone know WHEN NBA will announce the winner of ROY?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:27 pm
My inside source tells me that the NBA will contact Yao within the coming week about if he had won the ROY award. Sorry to burst your bubble Pru but we are not locked yet the article that you are refering to is the one from Sina.com I beleive that guy heard a rumor but that was all that was said the 90% is not true exactly Yao has a good chance of winning but I would not say90% sure.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:28 pm
My inside source tells me that the NBA will contact Yao within the coming week about if he had won the ROY award. Sorry to burst your bubble Pru but we are not locked yet the article that you are refering to is the one from Sina.com I beleive that guy heard a rumor but that was all that was said the 90% is not true exactly Yao has a good chance of winning but I would not say90% sure.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:28 pm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:31 pm
My inside source tells me that the NBA will contact Yao within the coming week about if he had won the ROY award. Sorry to burst your bubble Pru but we are not locked yet the article that you are refering to is the one from Sina.com I beleive that guy heard a rumor but that was all that was said the 90% is not true exactly Yao has a good chance of winning but I would not say 90% sure.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:45 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Anonymous wrote:
My inside source tells me that the NBA will contact Yao within the coming week about if he had won the ROY award. Sorry to burst your bubble Pru but we are not locked yet the article that you are refering to is the one from Sina.com I beleive that guy heard a rumor but that was all that was said the 90% is not true exactly Yao has a good chance of winning but I would not say 90% sure.

YA, ON SECOND THOUGHTS, I DOUBTED THAT TOO !!!

SOMETIMES WE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING SAID FROM THE PRESS/MEDIA !!!

BUT SURELY HOPE THIS IS TRUE !!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile