<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Yao lost the Rookie of the Year award!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:00 pm
how sad... yao didn't win but anyhow we shoyuldn;t be sore loser and start these racist craps. I believe voters changed their minds with those 2 national televised game between the Rockets, vs- lakers and spurs... and the fact that Larry smith wasn't being very helpful with his ROY endevour.
hopefully something good cums outa this..maybe Yao will now realize that nothing cums for free in the NBA. i am sure he is dissapointed not winng the ROY, so hopefully this will get his agggressiveness going instead of being humble on and off the court he should learn to be beast of the court and humble off it!!!

anyways i was quite disspointed to see yao not winnning the ROY, it made my balls even itchier, caojion cum clean them for me u little ******* acting all bad and shiet on here. u better pray that i never run into your azz in scarborough cause i amma gonna drop a beaten of r mouthy azz. anyhow let hope for better thigns to cum for yao nba future.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:01 pm
how sad... yao didn't win but anyhow we shoyuldn;t be sore loser and start these racist craps. I believe voters changed their minds with those 2 national televised game between the Rockets, vs- lakers and spurs... and the fact that Larry smith wasn't being very helpful with his ROY endevour.
hopefully something good cums outa this..maybe Yao will now realize that nothing cums for free in the NBA. i am sure he is dissapointed not winng the ROY, so hopefully this will get his agggressiveness going instead of being humble on and off the court he should learn to be beast of the court and humble off it!!!

anyways i was quite disspointed to see yao not winnning the ROY, it made my balls even itchier, caojion cum clean them for me u little ******* acting all bad and shiet on here. u better pray that i never run into your azz in scarborough cause i amma gonna drop a beaten of r mouthy azz. anyhow let hope for better thigns to cum for yao nba future.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:48 pm
I dont know why you guys are getting so angry. The rookie of the year is YAO MING. Not Amare. Amare just has the trophy.

Its like giving Shaq or sum1 the NBA scoring title this year. Tracy McGrady is the leading scorer, everyone knows that. You can give any1 the award, but T-Mac still will be the scoring leader. Just as Yao is still the rookie of the year.

As for all the racist stuff im reading, I partially agree. I hear a lot of racist comments about him being Chinese and Asian whenever the topic is brought up, so I understand the claims. The facts and everything say that Yao is the better rookie, but honestly, you have to be either racist or smokin crack or sumthin to think that Amare is better.

Well we all know one thing: Yao will straight up kick ***** the years to come. He definitely has more potential that Amare, that's fa sho'

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 397Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:17 pm
Quote:
I dont know why you guys are getting so angry.

WHY NOT? :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:34 pm
Hey if Yao is not mad about it then the fans should not be either face it he left Houston Wed. morning not caring if he won the ROY award or not personal accomplishments is not his thing, but I do agree that Yao has made a bigger overall impact in the NBA then Amare and the fans love Yao but to bad the voters of the ROY are not the fans but the reporters and analysts for the NBA.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:46 pm
oj411 wrote:
Hey if Yao is not mad about it then the fans should not be either face it he left Houston Wed. morning not caring if he won the ROY award or not personal accomplishments is not his thing, but I do agree that Yao has made a bigger overall impact in the NBA then Amare and the fans love Yao but to bad the voters of the ROY are not the fans but the reporters and analysts for the NBA.

Yes, but i still think that it is so unfair for Yao not to get the title. We should let the media and the public know that he deserves the title more than anyone else. :evil:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 397Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:17 pm
oj411 wrote:

Yao is Yao. The fans are the fans. Yao is a nice person and professional enough to not put his personal acchievement over the team achievement.

However, in our opinion,he desreves the title and was judged unfairly by the media.
Eventhough we are not the voters,We, the fans, should care about it and made our opinion heard. :D

YAO IS MY ROY, regardless.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:52 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
I didn't want to believe you guys yesterday, but I guess it's now official.

Ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. Nausea wrings my stomach.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 368Location: Fort BraggJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:35 pm
Well, time for Yao to start working on in the weight room so he can get the MVP trophy next year. :wink:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 8:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 2161Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
Y'all know what, I've been sitting back and just reading these comments. I realize there are many Yao's devoted fans and supporters that would like to see Yao got ROY. Here's my take on this: To me, Yao is not a true rookie by traditional standards. He has been playing in a professional league- CBA (yes, inferior to NBA, but still) for 4 years. Given that kind of experience, his numbers should have been alot higher this season ideally: 20pts, 15rb, 4 blk per. I've realized that he has had many successes this past season, however, I thought he could have done alot more to help his game and sealed the ROY award. Overall, Yao lacked the aggressiveness, ambition, leadership and most of all the HUNGER to be the champ his rookie season. Instead, he chose the nice and comfortable road to walk down. That is to play like a gentleman, be nice to people, be gregarious, and just to make to make it thru this season injure-free so that he can go back home in one piece. MAYBE all this will change next season maybe not. I am a big fan of Yao this past year, but in the end, I don't think that he truely deserves ROY. I think AS is more deserving with all that he accomplishes in his TRUE rookie year.

GO YAO...MVP NEXT SEASON!!!!

Offline Profile