<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Can I Swear???

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:16 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
i just want to say ****** those nba people. Yao Ming is voted number one yet he played like only 10 minute, in the mean time fat ***** Shaq ****** around on the court for more than half of the game. WHAT SUP WITH THAT!!!!!

Then You always hear David Stern bragging how NBA is a international league. Well today that has been proven that is total load of BS. Let's see.....

Yao had 2 points, and it is passed by francis cause they are teammates
Peja had what.... 2 to 3 shots?
Illgalskus, was he even there???
Nash, riiiiiiight, another 2 pointer
Nowitzki, some points but all pass from Nash
Duncan, well he count as a ****** black

So in conclusion, NBA is such a racial game, black people only pass to black people. And the last part where everybody want MJ to go out in glory is ****** ******. If i am MJ I dont even want to do that. and people are over reacting with this MJ stuff. Sure he is the greatest, but there are others who are also the pioneer of the game and revolutionized it and i dont think they ever got this kind of special treatment. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Dude, Yao's a rookie. He'll have more all-star games. Just because
he's voted a starter doesn't mean he's gonna play lots of minutes. Besides, the flow of the game dicates who belongs on the court; Shaq was a bigger factor. It would be good to see Yao get a few more touches but it's all good, at least he scored. So peeps stop complainin'..earn ur stripes first!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:21 pm
You're comments are off and ignorant. i don't think it had anything to do with race. Yao's a rookie and even though he was voted #1, the best Center and most dominant player is Shaq. Yao's had a good year, but he's not at the level of Shaq yet. I wish Yao could have gotten more minutes, but Adelman was playing what he felt was the strongest team. and this crap about blacks only passing to blacks is absurd. everyone passes to everyone with some favortism to teammates. let's not forget that the majority of players are black.

MJ was the greatest basketball player ever. The players wanted all this hoopla for michael, not michael. if that's what the players want so be it.

caojiong wrote:
i just want to say ****** those nba people. Yao Ming is voted number one yet he played like only 10 minute, in the mean time fat ***** Shaq ****** around on the court for more than half of the game. WHAT SUP WITH THAT!!!!!

Then You always hear David Stern bragging how NBA is a international league. Well today that has been proven that is total load of BS. Let's see.....

Yao had 2 points, and it is passed by francis cause they are teammates
Peja had what.... 2 to 3 shots?
Illgalskus, was he even there???
Nash, riiiiiiight, another 2 pointer
Nowitzki, some points but all pass from Nash
Duncan, well he count as a ****** black

So in conclusion, NBA is such a racial game, black people only pass to black people. And the last part where everybody want MJ to go out in glory is ****** ******. If i am MJ I dont even want to do that. and people are over reacting with this MJ stuff. Sure he is the greatest, but there are others who are also the pioneer of the game and revolutionized it and i dont think they ever got this kind of special treatment. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:32 am
Posts: 122Location: Bay Area, CAJoined: Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:10 am
I can understand why Caojiong is upset and feels that way. His expectation of Yao doing well in his very first all-star game has much to do with it. Yao is a superstar off the court but not on the court, not yet.
Nig1 is right, "earn ur stripes first!". Is Yao denied more touches and minutes ? Absolutely! Yao is humble and modest, this is just another learning experience for him. However; I do hope he will gets more touches from his teammates in the future.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:40 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
well munco i been following this game and playing it for quite a longgggggggggg time and i think i know what i am talking about.

What is all-star game? IT IS A ****** popularity contest. If skill really mattered, i can come up with another 20 star who deserves to be there.

Dont give me ****** about how they pull yao back because they want to win the game or for the "greater" picture. That is bull. People voted Yao cause they want to see more of him. They want to see the possibility of Yao's skill when matched with the best guard and small forwards in the NBA. Yao prolly get the second loudest cheer just a bit below MJ, which i think clearly shows people want to see him play. IT IS A POPULARITY CONTEST. Both coaches did the dumbest job i had ever seen. Zeek especially sucked ******. Not even giving antoin and pierce their minute.

it all comes back down to black player and their big ***** ****** egos.

My comment was no offense to MJ, i been watching him since almost the beginning, and i have great respect for him. But like i said, if result mattered MJ should have gone off the damn court a long time ago. Sure he deserve special treatment, but shooting 9-200 is enough.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:45 am
hmmmm isnt the starting lineup suppose!!!!! to get the longest playing time???? OR ELSE, what is the big ***** fuss Shaq is bitching. Because of Shaq's bitching, and Adelman dont want to piss Shaq off, that is why he played him for ****** half of the game.

I do have to say i enjoy the big man's team, dirk should have been playing the point and have 5 7 footer on the court. That would have been ownage.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:27 am
User avatarPosts: 121Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:59 pm
Gentlemen,

I counsel moderation. It's okay to feel upset and there's nothing wrong with expressing those feelings honestly. Just remember that nobody wants such expressions to get out of control and escalate into a shouting match.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:39 am
i still don't think you know what you're talking about. getting into the all-star game is a popularity contest. once voted in, the coaches call the shots. like i said, i would've loved if yao played more, but it's not my decision or the fans. we only vote on who is an allstar. the coach determines the P.T.

You blame the coaches then you blame the black players? I don't see how you're justifying your race conclusion or any evidence of it.

caojiong wrote:
well munco i been following this game and playing it for quite a longgggggggggg time and i think i know what i am talking about.

What is all-star game? IT IS A ****** popularity contest. If skill really mattered, i can come up with another 20 star who deserves to be there.

Dont give me ****** about how they pull yao back because they want to win the game or for the "greater" picture. That is bull. People voted Yao cause they want to see more of him. They want to see the possibility of Yao's skill when matched with the best guard and small forwards in the NBA. Yao prolly get the second loudest cheer just a bit below MJ, which i think clearly shows people want to see him play. IT IS A POPULARITY CONTEST. Both coaches did the dumbest job i had ever seen. Zeek especially sucked ******. Not even giving antoin and pierce their minute.

it all comes back down to black player and their big ***** ****** egos.

My comment was no offense to MJ, i been watching him since almost the beginning, and i have great respect for him. But like i said, if result mattered MJ should have gone off the damn court a long time ago. Sure he deserve special treatment, but shooting 9-200 is enough.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 121Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:59 pm
Gentlemen,

From this point on, let's talk about basketball without dragging race into it.

I would also like you to keep your swearing to a minimum. Think of the millions of kids who will grow up watching Yao Ming play and idolize him. They'll be coming into this web site too, and when they do, what is the impression you want them to have? That Yao Ming fans are a bunch of foul-mouthed idiots with no class? Hmm?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:37 pm
Posts: 17Location: TorontoJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:55 pm
On this topic or agrument i can say...

i 'd have to agree with caojiong
even though he might be a little bit ovareacted ...and a little too sensitive about the whole racist thing..

but it is true that the game was treated abit unfairly
first of all at the begining, it was anounce that they would splet the time evenly which they didn't .....
i know it is true that yao is not yet be at the same level as shaq, and + he wasn't doing that good in that night ....
so he would deserve more more than him. but should the timing be abit closer. cuz it was like 15 to 40 to me....
and one of u say that the time depend on the situation of the game...and coaches decides...
if wining the game really that matter than in the 1st place there would be some kinda D......right?
and if they really want the game they would stick with the big-man-zone-defence...cause that is the best d i never seen....(none of the eastern player score) i 'm really not goin against anyone here except the coach.
cuz is the biggest issue here is some player didn't even have a chance to play .... espeacilly on the eastern bench....
lets put urself in that situation ( for not playing a minute)... to me that would be a insult ....
and remember the point ppl voted u there is to see u play ..
.not just to sit there and watch...
think about how the fan will feel guys.......really
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Profile ICQ