<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Larry Smith and the voters planned this all along!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 146Location: San Franciso Bay Area, CaliforniaJoined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:32 am
Now this all makes sense, right when Larry Smith replaces Rudy T, the voters contacted Larry Smith and told him to make sure Yao doesn't look good on court so his chance of getting rookie of the year award will go down the drain. F**K Larry Smith and all the stupid racist voters!!! F**king politics. screw larry smith and amare and all the stupid racist voters that cost Yao the rookie of the year award.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:38 pm
Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

To put the above in a language that the rest of the forum can understand: Don't make multiple threads about the same topic. Why don't you shut the F**K up and go F**K yourself?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:40 am
Posts: 476Location: Houston, TXJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 10:51 am
Chill out dudes..maybe he'll win the MVP next year :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:35 pm
***** coach larry smith should go back to picking cotton!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:54 am
Y'all know what, I've been sitting back and just reading these comments. I realize there are many Yao's devoted fans and supporters that would like to see Yao got ROY. Here's my take on this: To me, Yao is not a true rookie by traditional standards. He has been playing in a professional league- CBA (yes, inferior to NBA, but still) for 4 years. Given that kind of experience, his numbers should have been alot higher this season ideally: 20pts, 15rb, 4 blk per. I've realized that he has had many successes this past season, however, I thought he could have done alot more to help his game and sealed the ROY award. Overall, Yao lacked the aggressiveness, ambition, leadership and most of all the HUNGER to be the champ his rookie season. Instead, he chose the nice and comfortable road to walk down. That is to play like a gentleman, be nice to people, be gregarious, and just to make to make it thru this season injure-free so that he can go back home in one piece. MAYBE all this will change next season maybe not. I am a big fan of Yao this past year, but in the end, I don't think that he truely deserves ROY. I think AS is more deserving with all that he accomplishes in his TRUE rookie year.

GO YAO...MVP NEXT SEASON!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:15 pm
Posts: 146Location: San Franciso Bay Area, CaliforniaJoined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:32 am
no, you don't get the point. It doesn't matter if who is who is a true rookie or not. You're a rookie in the NBA, then you're a rookie. And the FCCKING stats SPEAKS for itself. Yao has better OVERALL STATS then Amare period. It's not about who's team makes the playoff cause Suns can still make the playoff without Amare and Rockets are NOWHERE close to the playoff without Yao. Yao is the most deserving for since he had better stats and better overall skills. Yao got robbed and therefore a lot of Asians will not watch any NBA games unless there is an Asian in the game. NBA wants to be racist like that and rob Yao of the award, then we're going to do the same thing. We don't give a FCCK about the NBA, period. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Offline Profile