<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  CAOJIONG QUIT SWEATIN ME DAWG!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:21 pm
Posts: 94Location: LOS ANGELESJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:28 pm
DOODCAOJIONG im on this fuqin site to praise yao ming and to voice my opinion not to find my TUTOR ON what i SHOULD write and shouldn't so quit sweatin me and get of my nuts dawg..Y u gotta be hatin' on my words.. don't be dissin' u perp.. So once again.. GET OF MY NADS AIITE?!?!

Or you want me to speak mandarin to you.... NI ZHU SHI ...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
hahahahahahahahaha

the little asian trying to talk tough like a black or something.
where's all the lingo comin from.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
dawhking wrote:
DOODCAOJIONG im on this fuqin site to praise yao ming and to voice my opinion not to find my TUTOR ON what i SHOULD write and shouldn't so quit sweatin me and get of my nuts dawg..Y u gotta be hatin' on my words.. don't be dissin' u perp.. So once again.. GET OF MY NADS AIITE?!?!

Or you want me to speak mandarin to you.... NI ZHU SHI ...

Dawhking, As I have said, welcome to this site.

BUT, CAN YOU STOP OVERFLOWING THE SCREEN BY YOUR POSTS ??? PLEASE PREVIEW YOUR POST BEFORE YOU SENT. YOU ARE DISTORTING THE SCREEN WITH YOUR LONG STRINGS OF MEANINGLESS WORDS OF YAO !!

ALSO, APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN CUT DOWN YOUR EXCESSIVE F-WORDS AND INSULTING WORDS !!! :evil: :shock: :twisted: :x :oops:

YOU REMIND ME OF ITCHYBALLS, A SIMILAR POSTER EARLIER THAT GOT THROWN OUT AND BANNED BY THE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR FOR HIS NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ETIQUETTE OF THIS SITE !!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:48 pm
DOOD, if you were in LA you should come meet me up.. haha I'm 182 and weight 190 lbs dawg.. haha.. ill kick your ***** and you'd shut up, i hate you lil ONLINERS who just talk smack and spit up ****** when you can't back it up.. so AGAIN QUIT SWEATIN ME OK!?!?
AND THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME.. but whats the point of posting stuff if i can't express my opinions on YAO and the NBA>!?!?! LOOK into the past posts and let me ask you have i insulted anyone from this site!??! NAWH i don't think so.. so tell CAIJIONG that fob to quit sweating me with his SARS and stfu OK!?!? would you do that for me?!? and R u viet or something i don't even know what your sn is...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:59 pm
DOOD, if you were in LA you should come meet me up.. haha I'm 182 and weight 190 lbs dawg.. haha.. ill kick your ***** and you'd shut up, i hate you lil ONLINERS who just talk smack and spit up ****** when you can't back it up.. so AGAIN QUIT SWEATIN ME OK!?!?
AND THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME.. but whats the point of posting stuff if i can't express my opinions on YAO and the NBA>!?!?! LOOK into the past posts and let me ask you have i insulted anyone from this site!??! NAWH i don't think so.. so tell CAIJIONG that fob to quit sweating me with his SARS and stfu OK!?!? would you do that for me?!? and R u viet or something i don't even know what your sn is...
i was told that Beijing ppl LIKE TO TALK ******.. and they dont back it up.. jusss chill wif em' sars iite?!?!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 368Location: Fort BraggJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:35 pm
Woah.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
TannerSearle78 wrote:
Woah.

Tanner, Hope your attractive Avatar picture will cool Dawhking down !!!! :P :oops: :lol: :D

He really reminded me of Itchyballs who also likes to use flagrant foul languages and threatening words to "shut" somebody "up" !!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
dawhking wrote:
i was told that Beijing ppl LIKE TO TALK ******.. and they dont back it up.. jusss chill wif em' sars iite?!?!

sorry dude, you fell short compare to me. exactly 1 cm shorter, and 40 pounds lighter. So i wont be talking tough if i were you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 368Location: Fort BraggJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:35 pm
Boys, boys, boys, boys . . . why do boys have to keep measuring themselves against each other.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:33 pm
TannerSearle78 wrote:
Boys, boys, boys, boys . . . why do boys have to keep measuring themselves against each other.

cause that is what cool boyz do now adays. you are soooo out.