<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  CAOJIONG QUIT SWEATIN ME DAWG!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
dawhking wrote:
i was told that Beijing ppl LIKE TO TALK ******.. and they dont back it up.. jusss chill wif em' sars iite?!?!

Dawhking, DON'T DISS THE BEIJINGERS !!!!

Having worked in China for the past 18 years, I've found people from Beijing pretty down-to-earth, pragmatic, hardworking, reasonable, honest and 有江湖义气 (I don't know how to translate this; I know you understand what I mean). They are different from people from Shanghai who are relatively more cunning and dishonest (滑头) and money-forward-looking (向钱看). The cover-up and under-reporting of SARS in Beijing was not due to the Beijingers, but to those bureaucrats within the top Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, who are NOT Beijingers !!!!

If you have visited this site more often, you know I ain't Vietnamese. I was born in Guangdong, and now I live in Hong Kong, and I consider myself every bit a Chinese !!!! My surname is YUEN (袁).

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
man man man
i didnt even bother reading his stuff, cause his stuff makes me head ache.

beijinger, hahahahaha, i dare you to even step your foot in beijing. In BJ if you got no connection you are as good as dead. and just like you said Pry. 江湖义气 is very important in BJ

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:58 pm
Posts: 18Location: TorontoJoined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:48 pm
dam what u gettin mad over this caojion loser.

i see yopur website caojoin now i know what r 4 eyed geek looks like...i ma gonna beat your geeky four eyed face down if i ever run into your azz in scarborough...i am gonna send r azz back to china to work in the rice field son.

man dam hahahah i didn;t know such a nerdy looking fat four eyed chump was giving me lip, no wonder u so lippy..look at you... have u ever gotten ******* b4 kiddo?

GO get sum ******* kiddo..easy say than done for u!

every1 go to caojoion website its in his profile... lol u gonna let a geek azz loser talk smack?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:25 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
Itchyballs2 wrote:

i see yopur website caojoin now i know what r 4 eyed geek looks like...i ma gonna beat your geeky four eyed face down if i ever run into your azz in scarborough...i am gonna send r azz back to china to work in the rice field son.

man dam hahahah i didn;t know such a nerdy looking fat four eyed chump was giving me lip, no wonder u so lippy..look at you... have u ever gotten ******* b4 kiddo?

every1 go to caojoion website its in his profile... lol u gonna let a geek azz loser talk smack?

:wink: hollar if you see me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:56 pm
Posts: 94Location: LOS ANGELESJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:28 pm
I dont give a ****** about BEIJING PPL OR SHANGHAINESE PPL.. i dont give a crap.. HAHAHA YOU FAT FUQ... look IM 190 of muscle you 220 OF FAT FOOOO i've been to beijing plenty of times.. u should get sars so you can get your FATASS A LITTLE DIET... LOOK IF YOU GET outta CHINA ill kick your fatass BAQ IT FOO...
I've been to beijing too and they all ugly just like that caojiong piece of ******... just shut up you fat fuq, before i really do go to beijing this summer ill find your ***** and roast it.. just like how they roast em' beijing DUK u be BEIJING FATASSBOAR...

AWWWW SO PPL SO YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR sITE AND YOU deleted it DIDN'T THE LINK DIDN'T YOU I WOULD TOO UGLY ***** FAT FUQ.. GO SUQ UR MAMA'S DIQ AIITE..

QUITE BOTHERING ME

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:15 pm
roger that

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Itchyballs2 wrote:

dawhking wrote:
I dont give a ****** about BEIJING PPL OR SHANGHAINESE PPL.. i dont give a crap.. HAHAHA YOU FAT FUQ... look IM 190 of muscle you 220 OF FAT FOOOO i've been to beijing plenty of times.. u should get sars so you can get your FATASS A LITTLE DIET... LOOK IF YOU GET outta CHINA ill kick your fatass BAQ IT FOO...
I've been to beijing too and they all ugly just like that caojiong piece of ******... just shut up you fat fuq, before i really do go to beijing this summer ill find your ***** and roast it.. just like how they roast em' beijing DUK u be BEIJING FATASSBOAR...

AWWWW SO PPL SO YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR sITE AND YOU deleted it DIDN'T THE LINK DIDN'T YOU I WOULD TOO UGLY ***** FAT FUQ.. GO SUQ UR MAMA'S DIQ AIITE..

QUITE BOTHERING ME

dawhking wrote:
caojiong YOU UGLIER THEN SHAQ.

I SAW YOU AND I COULDNT STOP LAUGHIN CAUSE YOU UGLY... DAMN!!!
ILL BREAK YOU GLASSES IN HALF AND ASK YOU TO CHEW ON MY SPIT

Itchyballs, Dawhking, CAN YOU TWO STOP BUGGING AND DISSING CAOJIONG ???? THIS IS BECOMING BOTH ANNOYING AND IRRITATING !!! :evil: :x :twisted: :shock: :oops:

I think we all come here for fun, friendship and share/contribute our ideas and opinion on Yao Ming, the Rockets and basketball or some other interesting Non-Yao stuffs.

But what you are doing is complete out of norm and etiquettes of cyberspace. It is PERSONAL ATTACK !!!

KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AND "HATRED" OF CAOJIONG TO YOURSELVES, AND DON'T OVERFLOW OUR SCREENS WITH ALL THESE EXCESSIVE F-WORDS & THREATENING WORDS !!!
:evil: :x :twisted: :shock: :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:09 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
Cao, did you really post your picture. Repost it dawg! I wanna see what you look like. I'm sure a lot of other people want to too.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:32 pm
RedDragon wrote:
Cao, did you really post your picture. Repost it dawg! I wanna see what you look like. I'm sure a lot of other people want to too.

RedDragon, HEHE !!!! You missed it !!!. :evil: :x :twisted: :shock: :oops:

I took a look into Caojiong's website long before those creepy fellows Itchyballs2 or Dawhking did. To be frank, I don't find Caojiong anything wrong. He was strong built, tall and muscular. He has his hair trimmed short. He looks every bit of a Bei Feng Ren北方人 to me. He does not look a bit ugly.

Caojiong, Disregard those creeps. There is no need to delete your website linkage from your profile just because of the comments from those perverts. As a matter of fact, I like reading some of your "diary journals". I was amazed to find out that you could compose songs and write poems !!! :evil: :x :twisted: :shock: :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:43 pm
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep yep, that's me, big, short hair, fat face
LOL

funny how you put it that way pry, now i feel handsome. Time to go look into the mirror