<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Change the All Star format

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:23 pm
Hey i said i wasnt sure im dont defending O'Neal i just dont think people should randomly put up pictures and say ohh shaq hes smiling i wish i could beat him up. Im with yao 100% :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
You gotta admit, Shaq is a thug-baby. UGH.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
Snackbar,

Would you tell the difference?

Quote:
Mabey its a real smile...? You may think Shaq is bad but he donates to charites and is active in many programs. Is Yao? Im not sure if he is or not. Shaq may have said some stupid stuff but you have to give him respect for being as great as he is but you dont have ti like him.

Quote:
Mabey its a real smile...? You may think Shaq is bad but he donates to charites and is active in many programs. Shaq may have said some stupid stuff but you have to give him respect for being as great as he is but you dont have ti like him.

If you are not sure, why mention Yao? You can still fully express your point of view without mentioning Yao. When you put in that sentence, you're comparing them. My feeling is, you deduce that Shaq's moral character is better than Yao. That's what make me angry!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:34 am
I saw one mistake to any chineese i get bashed all over for it. When the US gets bashed im the leading and only defender. That dosent make yao look bad its his money he earned it. Ill i want to say is that people make out shaq to be much worse than he really is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 2949Location: xraymom saysJoined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:52 am
Can't help it, Snack. Just looking at the guy makes me cringe.
Hey, look at Steve Nash's hair in that picture... it's brushed and everything!!! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 247Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 1:26 pm
Speaking of steve Nash, wasn't that the stupidest move by the Warriors tradeing thier franchise player, their leading rebounder, and a up and coming Welsh kid for a wash up ball hog and 3 other use less players? I know they did it for cap reasons, but they could of gone for one of the big 3, say Steve nash. Warriors are stupied and Mark Cuban is the smartest gm/ owner/cheerleader I ever seen. Tradeing nothing for something

Offline Profile