<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Why is this board still here?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 565Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:40 pm
It's already past yaos rookie season, we can delete this part of YMM already! :twisted: :roll: :P :x

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
ThunderWolf wrote:
It's already past yaos rookie season, we can delete this part of YMM already! :twisted: :roll: :P :x

It is here as a memorabilia.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
ThunderWolf wrote:

I guess the question we should ask insteads of "Why is this board still here" is.... Why is this troll still here ??? She/he has been so troublesome and annoying that she/he should be banned long times ago. :twisted: :roll: :x :evil:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:38 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
ThunderWolf wrote:

It is here as a memorabilia.

I feel that we should merge the topics to somewhere else. It's just taking up real estate.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
d.wang wrote:

I feel that we should merge the topics to somewhere else. It's just taking up real estate.

I guess you have to convince the biggest Yaomingmaniac of all first .....and that is John, our site owner. :shock: :P :oops: :wink:

yaomingmania.com wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Yaomingmania should change the topic Yao's rookie year because it is useless and no one goes there anymore. It should be change to the " Basketball Prospects"thread. :wink:

I think Yao's rookie year is something we'll always want to remember, kind of like that Year of the Yao DVD or a Wayback Machine. What a year that was!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
pryuen wrote:
d.wang wrote:

I guess you have to convince the biggest Yaomingmaniac of all first .....and that is John, our site owner. :shock: :P :oops: :wink:

yaomingmania.com wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
Yaomingmania should change the topic Yao's rookie year because it is useless and no one goes there anymore. It should be change to the " Basketball Prospects"thread. :wink:

I think Yao's rookie year is something we'll always want to remember, kind of like that Year of the Yao DVD or a Wayback Machine. What a year that was!

We should all pm John then he might change it! :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:40 am
i second that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:52 am
User avatarPosts: 47Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:47 pm
i agree ,its past his rookie year

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 pm
another one got milk post

Offline Profile