<  Yao and me  ~  Yao Ming = Borderline Stiff. Here's reasons why

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:28 am
User avatarPosts: 87Location: HoustonJoined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:17 pm
Quote:
How many people agree with my post this time around since theres a lot more objective thinkers on this board now....hmmmm?

Name me one player 7'4"+ in the history of basketball that did in their entire career what Yao did just his first two years.... name me ONE... you can't, can't ya.... STFU fool, compare apples to apples....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:06 pm
Posts: 2628Location: Hillsborough, CAJoined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 am
Come on!! Yao is a stiff. Yes, here are the proofs that he is a stiff. He is so stiff that he cannot even do what I can do. Can Yao touch his knees with his nose without bending his knees? He can't. Can Yao get under my lunch table and pick up the dropped chopsticks in the corner? He cannot. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
bobliu wrote:
Come on!! Yao is a stiff. Yes, here are the proofs that he is a stiff. He is so stiff that he cannot even do what I can do. Can Yao touch his knees with his nose without bending his knees? He can't. Can Yao get under my lunch table and pick up the dropped chopsticks in the corner? He cannot. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

These athletes are quite limber, so you don't really know if he can touch his knees with his nose, do you? Or did you personally ask him to so it and he couldn't? And with the picking up the chopsticks under your table, neither can Shaq. So he's a stiff too!!!

:lol: I know you were kidding man... :lol: just playing with you...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
bobliu wrote:

ya, hahaha, I like your joke. You better be joking, or you just saying stuff that sounds not very wise.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:10 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
victorhe wrote:
bobliu wrote:

ya, hahaha, I like your joke. You better be joking, or you just saying stuff that sounds not very wise.

And victor jams it home for the win!!!!!! :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:01 pm
[quote="trickdaddy1319"]You guys can't defend your points with any substance so you have to make fun of my forum name.

*pats myself on back*

haha

You're like a cornered rat with nowhere else to run. All it can do is bite and claw at anything it can get a hold of in a desperate attempt at survival.

I suppose I should be more understanding at why you guys get so upset with me. Pointing out all the flaws in your role model, icon, and national hero is a disturbing concept to be reminded of when all you want to think about is how you wish you were Yao and how you want to be like Yao. Pointing out Yao's shortcomings and flaws is like pointing out you guys' flaws. Am I correct?

There's no other explanation why noone can seem to carry a clean debate without cursing and throwing insults which have nothing to do with basketball.[/quote]

I THINK Mr trickdaddy1319 has NO ONE ELSE WILLING TO TALK TO HIM, SO ... HERE, EVEN EVERYONE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE, HE JUST WON'T, or HE LOVES being TALKED BACK ??? find yourself a nagging girl friend, dude ... :arrow:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
lthuang007 wrote:
I THINK Mr trickdaddy1319 has NO ONE ELSE WILLING TO TALK TO HIM, SO ... HERE, EVEN EVERYONE ASKED HIM TO LEAVE, HE JUST WON'T, or HE LOVES being TALKED BACK ??? find yourself a nagging girl friend, dude ... :arrow:

Even if he read your post, he can't write you back....cos he has his @rse banned from this forum, I think. :shock:

But anyway, he could have reincarnated into someone else on this forum.... :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:03 pm
I wouldn't go as far to say Yao is a borderline-stiff, or a stiff at all. I think he's very good, exceptionally good for his size. Take a look at Shawn Bradley when compared to Yao.

People want Yao to dominate like Shaq, heck I'd like to see him dominate like Shaq. But Yao has proven that he plays a different style, and it works.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 2628Location: Hillsborough, CAJoined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:34 am
Got in this thread by accident. But I saw a post by me. I do not think I ever posted that. Interesting.

Offline Profile