<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Replace this Rookie of the year forum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:28 am
User avatarPosts: 461Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:06 pm
Since no one has written anything in here since June, I suggest rid of it or replace with something.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:00 pm
Posts: 188Location: San DiegoJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:47 pm
i agree!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:27 pm
User avatarPosts: 461Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 5:06 pm
I have a good one to replace this, Browsing through the Non Yao section, I see it filled with alot azn related stuff, so why don't make a section for azn infomation only. I know that we can have the Non Yao section but whats the ponit of having this section of the forum if no one never type anything in it, and Yao isn't even a rookie anymore.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 594Location: San FranciscoJoined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 9:34 am
Why dont we make a thread for Yao/Rockets in the News. So instead of people posting articles in the other threads and getting it repeated all over the place. Create one thread for any Yao related news articles. Have people put the title of the article in the subject line so you dont read the same articles over and over??

any ideas who we can talk to about that?

J

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 401Location: INAJoined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:31 pm
Actually all news/article (english) about Yao has index on front page of YMM, ppl posted here mean to have share and discuss some more view and sigh about it.

May this topic 'ROY' just keep it like whats now to serve new visitor to know what really happen about rookie year of Yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 1991Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:55 pm
People needing a history of Yao and the ROY award don't have to come here. If anything this forum is dead. Replace it with "Yao and the MVP/Finals MVP Awards" may work

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:36 am
Site AdminPosts: 467Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:32 am
Unfortunately if I delete this Rookie of the Year forum, it will be gone forever. I'd hate to do that because it would be great to have this archived for people to reminisce his rookie year.

I'll try to think of a name to rename it so it's more timely.

John

Note: I went ahead and renamed it "Yao's rookie season 2002-03" and moved the Rookie of the Year and NBA All-Star game topics into it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:48 pm
yaomingmania.com wrote:
Unfortunately if I delete this Rookie of the Year forum, it will be gone forever. I'd hate to do that because it would be great to have this archived for people to reminisce his rookie year.

I'll try to think of a name to rename it so it's more timely.

John

Note: I went ahead and renamed it "Yao's rookie season 2002-03" and moved the Rookie of the Year and NBA All-Star game topics into it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Geez John you just answered your own question. Name it "Archives".

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:05 pm
How about a classified section for people to sell stuff thats related to Yao or the Rockets

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
oj411 wrote:
How about a classified section for people to sell stuff thats related to Yao or the Rockets

oj411

DISAGREED !!! I think your proposal will be rejected by John who consistently stated his position that he does not want yaomingmania.com to become one of those commercial sites !!!

Offline Profile