<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  NEXT Game: Rockets @ San Antonio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:34 pm
YaoMingTheReaper wrote:
wtf, did you guys see the highlight clip on espn.com? it's like all dunks and layups over yao. what kind of biased bs is that?

well they r biased aszholes, we can't expect anything else

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
YaoMingTheReaper wrote:
wtf, did you guys see the highlight clip on espn.com? it's like all dunks and layups over yao. what kind of biased bs is that?

They are a bunch of fuking racists.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:51 pm
Yao2008 wrote:
YaoMingTheReaper wrote:

They are a bunch of fuking racists.
I don't think I have ever seen any clips on ESPN of yao's blocks on players.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Herb wrote:

Ok, maybe I should not have used the word ballhog, because it's not exactly what i'm describing

But how many assists does Yao average per game despite touching the ball so many times? Not very much

Man........ I wonder whether you have seen this match at all ???

9 FGM out of 19 FGA made Yao Ming a ballhog ??? :shock:

He had 3 assists this match
....it could even be higher if his team mates had connected on his passes. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:18 pm
pryuen wrote:
Herb wrote:

Ok, maybe I should not have used the word ballhog, because it's not exactly what i'm describing

But how many assists does Yao average per game despite touching the ball so many times? Not very much

....it could even be higher if his team mates had connected on his passes. :roll:

lmao exactly.

there are 3 situations.
1. when a player get yao's pass like juwan howard, he step in and draw a foul, make two ft, there goes yao's assist.
2. when a player get yao's pass, he passes to someone else and whoever got the ball makes a shot. no assist for yao.
3. when a player get yao's pass, he miss. lol this is the worst scenario.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:30 pm
pryuen wrote:
Herb wrote:

3 assists is actually a lot for Yao in one game. Look at his season average last year, less than 1! Ben Wallace averages almost 1-2 a game. Anyone who plays 30+ minutes can average that many.

That's not even my point though. You have to read my other posts to understand. I wasn't even critisizing Yao! Don't be so sensitive :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:51 pm
YaoMingTheReaper wrote:

have you been living in a cave? yao plays center. here is down near the rim most of the time. every layup and dunk made will be over yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:02 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
Herb wrote:
jaisrh wrote:
A ballhog does NOT want to pass, even if passing is a better option. If you are playing better and shooting better then you're not a ballhog if you're taking the shots as long as the shot is there because you're the best option. If you're shooting 30% but are still jacking up shots instead of passing to someone more open or at least more likely to make the shot than you then you're a ballhog.

OMG first people complain that Yao doesn't shoot enough. Now that he shoots enough, someone complains that he's a ballhog! WTF is wrong with you Herb? 19 FGA is pretty standard for a star player you know. Yao had 3 assists this game. His per game averages for assist would be much higher if the "shooters" are hitting their shots like they were supposed to.

Unbeleivable. First people said Yao can't score. Then when he gets 18 point a game, they say he can't rebound. Now he has 10 rebounds a game, you complain he doesn't get enough assists?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:03 am
biada wrote:
YaoMingTheReaper wrote:

have you been living in a cave? yao plays center. here is down near the rim most of the time. every layup and dunk made will be over yao.

did you see the f**king clip? shut up if you haven't. and shut up if you have seen it, you stupid idiot troll!

Offline Profile