<  Yao and me  ~  something i want to share with you guys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
ThunderWolf wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:
d.wang wrote:
Man, you're lucky. I never get called Yao. I wish I did but I'm too short.

I am short too and I still get call Yao even though I play differently that Yao as I am a slasher and drive type player.

how tall are you ping ni?

5'5 and stuck for life I think. :cry:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:11 am
5'5 isn't too short, i am 5'11, but no one called me giant before, lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
battousai wrote:
5'5 isn't too short, i am 5'11, but no one called me giant before, lol

I feel short. :cry: Expecially with those black kids. :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 47Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:47 pm
:lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:51 am
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:
thunderwolf will ask u to use ur advantage to hook some white chicks :lol: :lol:

lmao u guys are great. To be honest with u, only 1 girl asked me out in my whole life. i am not ugly, and i am quite athletic. I played top varsity tennis all 4 years in high school, and my school is not that bad in the district.

I asked my friend that why can't i find a girl to go to dance with me. my friend told me that girls don't wanna dance infront of ur penis. lmao
:D

Ok man thats a wee bit personal man. Its all good pimpin cuz you got the game of tennis to turn to. Whenver crap happens, just play tennis and youll feel like Yao when he gets 20/20+. Go thetennisyao.

what the f***; Dude get some confidence; that's the secret to women and that's what I've been trying to say Asian men have to fight this stereotype (maybe its not a stereotype); we've got an image of being weak and pushovers and you are portraying that. Grow a pair of balls and ask the girls out. If you are a tennis player and athletic then the girls should be smart and know you got the stamina!
remember, CONFIDENCE

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:53 am
MingDynasty11 wrote:
thetennisyao wrote:
seiya wrote:
thunderwolf will ask u to use ur advantage to hook some white chicks :lol: :lol:

lmao u guys are great. To be honest with u, only 1 girl asked me out in my whole life. i am not ugly, and i am quite athletic. I played top varsity tennis all 4 years in high school, and my school is not that bad in the district.

I asked my friend that why can't i find a girl to go to dance with me. my friend told me that girls don't wanna dance infront of ur penis. lmao
:D

Ok man thats a wee bit personal man. Its all good pimpin cuz you got the game of tennis to turn to. Whenver crap happens, just play tennis and youll feel like Yao when he gets 20/20+. Go thetennisyao.

what the f***; Dude get some confidence; that's the secret to women and that's what I've been trying to say Asian men have to fight this stereotype (maybe its not a stereotype); we've got an image of being weak and pushovers and you are portraying that. Grow a pair of balls and ask the girls out. If you are a tennis player and athletic then the girls should be smart and know you got the stamina!
remember, CONFIDENCE 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:58 am
just rape her dammit

Offline Profile