<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  Read my posts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
battousai wrote:
hey ping ni, unless u like your SN name to be banned. If i were you, u better keep your mouth shut. do i need to remind u what john said on your e-mail? no more warnings, buddy. next u are banned.

hey can u do math?

----> post padder joined 4-2-05 with 9362. with about 649 days duration, u posted 14.43 posts a day.

----> I joined 8-11-04 with 1858, with about 882 days duration, posted 2.11 posts a day.

hey unless you can come up with something intelligent, my best advise to you is stay with your one liner and stay far away from me. Unless u want to get pwned and burnt everytime we meet.

ur existence is a non-existence to the rest of us.

LMAO, have u visit the forum the recent 4 months. I was averaging close to 2 posts a day. Go ask Pry and you'll no as u are obviously too busy post padding to realize that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:00 am
User avatarPosts: 4061Location: Let The Good Times Roll!Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Ping Ni wrote:
battousai wrote:
hey ping ni, unless u like your SN name to be banned. If i were you, u better keep your mouth shut. do i need to remind u what john said on your e-mail? no more warnings, buddy. next u are banned.

hey can u do math?

----> post padder joined 4-2-05 with 9362. with about 649 days duration, u posted 14.43 posts a day.

----> I joined 8-11-04 with 1858, with about 882 days duration, posted 2.11 posts a day.

hey unless you can come up with something intelligent, my best advise to you is stay with your one liner and stay far away from me. Unless u want to get pwned and burnt everytime we meet.

LMAO, have u visit the forum the recent 4 months. I was averaging close to 2 posts a day. Go ask Pry and you'll no as u are obviously too busy post padding to realize that.

ImageCan't We All Just Get Along!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:26 am
Ping Ni wrote:
battousai wrote:

hey can u do math?

I don't give a rat if u were disappeared for the last 4 months or years. Numbers don't lie buddy. matter of fact, u should keep disappearing that way. Now, should I point out times that I wasn't active?

stop making excuses, loser and a post padder at that.

Offline Profile