Author Message

<  Non-Yao stuff  ~  Yao Ming was spotted at Dubai Airport

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:20 am
Posts: 17885Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:

Yao Ming was spotted with his family at Dubai International Airport during the X'mas holidays.

Netizens were awed by the height of his 8-year-olds daughter Amy Yao who seemed to have grown to at least the shoulder height of her 1.95M mother.....i.e. close to 1.6M , the height of a normal person.



Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:21 am
Posts: 17885Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
superjohn wrote:
pryuen wrote:

Yao Ming was spotted with his family at Dubai International Airport during the X'mas holidays.

Netizens were awed by the height of his 8-year-olds daughter Amy Yao who seemed to have grown to at least the shoulder height of her 1.95M mother.....i.e. close to 1.6M , the height of a normal person.



Image

Image

Image

Image


pryuen was awed by the height of big Yao Ming.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
pryuen was awed by the height of big Yao Ming.



Image

FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


YOU REALLY GOT FVCKING NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT COMING INTO THIS FORUM TO TROLL !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

EVER TIRED OF SUCH TROLLING AND GOT THE MIDDLE FINGER FROM ME EVERY DAY ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:53 am
Posts: 17885Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
What was Yao Ming doing in Dubai? He should be managing the CBA games and the CNT, rather than just wining and dining.

The crappy CBA teams need improvement and Yao Ming needs to transfer his skills to the youngsters. Even coach Wang zhizhi is contributing more to the CBA.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
What was Yao Ming doing in Dubai? He should be managing the CBA games and the CNT, rather than just wining and dining.

The crappy CBA teams need improvement and Yao Ming needs to transfer his skills to the youngsters. Even coach Wang zhizhi is contributing more to the CBA.


Image

FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


What are the national coach, and his coaching staff for??? What are those CBA commitee members for ???

Yao Ming had been working hard all year long in his CBA Chairman position trying to improve quality and standard of Chinese basketball from root level to the CBA league and CNT.

It's CHIRSTMAS, and he DESERVED A FVCKING BREAK to spend some time with his family !!!

And YOU FVCKING @$$HOLE WO DID NOTHING BUT KEPT TROLLING HERE ON THE FORUM STILL GRUDGES him for doing so ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 pm
Posts: 17885Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:
What was Yao Ming doing in Dubai? He should be managing the CBA games and the CNT, rather than just wining and dining.

The crappy CBA teams need improvement and Yao Ming needs to transfer his skills to the youngsters. Even coach Wang zhizhi is contributing more to the CBA.


FVCK YOU THOUSAND TIMES 屌你祖宗十八代几千次 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


What are the national coach, and his coaching staff for??? What are those CBA commitee members for ???

Yao Ming had been working hard all year long in his CBA Chairman position trying to improve quality and standard of Chinese basketball from root level to the CBA league and CNT.

It's CHIRSTMAS, and he DESERVED A FVCKING BREAK to spend some time with his family !!!

And YOU FVCKING @$$HOLE WO DID NOTHING BUT KEPT TROLLING HERE ON THE FORUM STILL GRUDGES him for doing so ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:


WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:



wahahahaha, pryuen are you kidding? It is not even Chinese New Year yet. Yao Ming should have waited until then for his vacation. But then what has he done for the CBA recently? Some CBA teams remain crappy. Zhou Qi and Ding guy are not performing in the NBA. The CNT has not won the Asian Champ yet, qualified for the World Champ and Olympics yet.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:


The CNT has not won the Asian Champ yet, qualified for the World Champ and Olympics yet.


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FVCKING CLUELESS IDIIIIIIIIIIIOT that kept pulling ******* from his @$$ !!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

There is NO LONGER FIBA World Championship,
which had been replaced by FIBA World Cup, and China had AUTOMATICALLY qualified as host country for the inaugural World Cup 2019.

And the qualifying rule for FIBA World Cup and Olympics had
ALSO CHANGED. The continental championships NO LONGER play a role in qualifying for either the World Cup or Olympics. Olympic qualifications will be determined from World Cups in future.

The Asia Championship is also now NON EXISTENT !!! It used to be BI-ANNUAL
and used as qualifying tournament for World Championship and Olympics alternatively.

But now it had been changed to be FIBA Asia Cup to be held every 4 years, but
has lost its SIGNIFICANCE, and there is NOTHING IN STAKE for the tournament at all as it is NO LONGER the qualifying tournment for the FIBA World Cup and the Olympics.

YOU'RE SUCH A FVCKING IDIOOOOOOOOOOT, and must be living in the STONE AGE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:34 am
Posts: 17885Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:


The CNT has not won the Asian Champ yet, qualified for the World Champ and Olympics yet.


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FVCKING CLUELESS IDIIIIIIIIIIIOT that kept pulling ******* from his @$$ !!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

There is NO LONGER FIBA World Championship,
which had been replaced by FIBA World Cup, and China had AUTOMATICALLY qualified as host country for the inaugural World Cup 2019.

And the qualifying rule for FIBA World Cup and Olympics had
ALSO CHANGED. The continental championships NO LONGER play a role in qualifying for either the World Cup or Olympics. Olympic qualifications will be determined from World Cups in future.

The Asia Championship is also now NON EXISTENT !!! It used to be BI-ANNUAL
and used as qualifying tournament for World Championship and Olympics alternatively.

But now it had been changed to be FIBA Asia Cup to be held every 4 years, but
has lost its SIGNIFICANCE, and there is NOTHING IN STAKE for the tournament at all as it is NO LONGER the qualifying tournment for the FIBA World Cup and the Olympics.

YOU'RE SUCH A FVCKING IDIOOOOOOOOOOT, and must be living in the STONE AGE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


wahahahaha, pryuen the stupid Indian idiot. If the Asian Cup is not relevant, how do all these Asian teams qualify for the World Cup and Olympics? There must a way of qualifying. You cannot just show up at the World Cup.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:05 am
User avatarPosts: 59324Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:


wahahahaha, pryuen the stupid Indian idiot. If the Asian Cup is not relevant, how do all these Asian teams qualify for the World Cup and Olympics? There must a way of qualifying. You cannot just show up at the World Cup.




LOL !!!

Other than throwing insults at others, WHAT ELSE YOU FVCKING CLUELESS IDIOOOOOOOOT KNOWS??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

IF the FIBA Asia Cup stays RELEVANT, WHY
do you think Australia or Iran or New Zealand or South Korea still need to compete in the still-going 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup Asian Qualifiers since they came in top 4 in the inaugural 2017 FIBA Asia Cup ??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_FIBA_Asia_Cup


And
WHAT DO YOU THINK the national team of these countries are fighting for in the past 18 months ???

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19055

As for qualification for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic, it will be decided by results of the 2019 FIBA World Cup. 7 teams (1 for Asia, 2 for Europe, 1 for Africa, 2 for Americas and 1 for Oceania)
will qualify out of the World Cup for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic, and the remaining 4 slots will be then determined in the 2020 FIBA World Olympic Qualifying Tournaments for Men to be held separately.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:04 am
Posts: 17885Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:


wahahahaha, pryuen the stupid Indian idiot. If the Asian Cup is not relevant, how do all these Asian teams qualify for the World Cup and Olympics? There must a way of qualifying. You cannot just show up at the World Cup.




LOL !!!

Other than throwing insults at others, WHAT ELSE YOU FVCKING CLUELESS IDIOOOOOOOOT KNOWS??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

IF the FIBA Asia Cup stays RELEVANT, WHY
do you think Australia or Iran or New Zealand or South Korea still need to compete in the still-going 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup Asian Qualifiers since they came in top 4 in the inaugural 2017 FIBA Asia Cup ??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_FIBA_Asia_Cup


And
WHAT DO YOU THINK the national team of these countries are fighting for in the past 18 months ???

http://yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic ... 11&t=19055

As for qualification for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic, it will be decided by results of the 2019 FIBA World Cup. 7 teams (1 for Asia, 2 for Europe, 1 for Africa, 2 for Americas and 1 for Oceania)
will qualify out of the World Cup for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic, and the remaining 4 slots will be then determined in the 2020 FIBA World Olympic Qualifying Tournaments for Men to be held separately.


wahahahahaha, the CNT still has not won the 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup Asian Qualifiers. Yao Ming should not have vacationed in Dubai.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 2
12 posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron