<  Yao and me  ~  How many times have you been to Yao's games?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:41 pm
Just curious to know who among the YMMs has attended the most games played by Yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:42 pm
Forgot to add one thing.
Poor me, I've been to only 3, all played in Hong Kong when he's still a skinny kid.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:35 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
stream wrote:
Forgot to add one thing.
Poor me, I've been to only 3, all played in Hong Kong when he's still a skinny kid.

So far 5 live............................................................................

ON TV !!!! :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:03 am
2 n person.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:00 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
i cant wait to go see my first yao ming game on april 1 2004

i got tix to see lakers vs. rox @ la XD

im going to chant LONG LIVE YAO THE EMPEROR in mandarin... even though i speak cantonese.. my parents taught me the mandarin phrase :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:16 pm
Lucky YOU!
Can we swap bodies for just one April Fool's day? :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:26 pm
2 in toronto

I am flying out to Houston Mar 24 for the raptors there.....

Any tips/info from Houstonians besides "don't mess wit Texas"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:16 pm
Two in the States when he came to NY and NJ. Numerous in China when I was in Shanghai.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:36 pm
Get a early start casue traffic sucks and if you get there early enough you can find some free parking along the street near the TC instead of paying $5-20 for parking.
And heres some other useful info:
No alcohol may be brought into Toyota Center. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased inside the arena. All persons must be age 21 or older and provide legal identification to purchase alcoholic beverages. Alcohol purchases are limited to two (2) beverages per buyer for most events. Management has the right to refuse service at any time. Alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of Toyota Center management. Typically, no alcoholic beverages will be sold after:
Rockets: Start of the 4th quarter

Banners and signs are allowed in the Toyota Center, but may not exceed three feet in height and a reasonable length. Banners and signs may not be displayed during play due to sight restrictions. Banners and signs may not be hung or fastened anywhere in the arena. Poles to display banners or flags are prohibited. Banners and signs must not be commercial in nature or obscene, or cause any disturbance with other fans. Toyota Center reserves the right to remove any banner or sign without exception.

Professional cameras are prohibited at all events in Toyota Center unless accompanied by an appropriate media credential. Cameras containing lenses (not to exceed 4 inches in length) with no flashes may be allowed for some events. Video cameras and audio recorders are prohibited in Toyota Center unless specifically approved. Please check in advance by calling 713-758-7200.

Rockets games: Gates open 90 minutes prior to game time

For safety reasons, the following items are not permitted in the arena:
alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, food, drinks, glass/plastic/metal containers, video recorders, audio recorders, fireworks, laser pointers, backpacks, coolers, umbrellas, knives, weapons of any type, baby seats or carriers, unauthorized noise makers, glitter, confetti, streamers, helium balloons, beach balls, parcels or packages, inflatables, or large bags of any kind.

If you leave the arena, you may not re-enter unless you have an unused ticket

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:16 am
twice. both times in orlando. :)

Offline Profile