<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  ROY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:19 am
Posts: 146Location: San Franciso Bay Area, CaliforniaJoined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:32 am
Carlos Boozer is an idiot. That's why Jason Richardson embarrassed him at the rookie challenge game by bouncing the ball off his big head and made a 3 pointer after he catched the ball. Carlos Boozer still took that seriously. I mean come on, you're stupid to fall for that crap, so deal with it. Cleveland is full of IDIOTS. by the way, that play really did crack me up, even my little cousin won't fall for that. hahhahhahah LOL :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:01 am
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
ChineseKickboxer wrote:
Carlos Boozer is an idiot. That's why Jason Richardson embarrassed him at the rookie challenge game by bouncing the ball off his big head and made a 3 pointer after he catched the ball. Carlos Boozer still took that seriously. I mean come on, you're stupid to fall for that crap, so deal with it. Cleveland is full of IDIOTS. by the way, that play really did crack me up, even my little cousin won't fall for that. hahhahhahah LOL :lol:

J Rich is just awsome fo doing that.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:40 am
Hey guys!
I would love to see Yao win Rookie of the Year, but the votes aren't due in until 3pm today. There's no way they would have known that Yao Ming has already won it.
I hope he does, but I don't know about this one!

By the way, chan9 how can you call anyone racist when you just wrote a racial slur yourself!! As a proud Asian American woman, I am very much ashamed and offended by your words!! I am sure everybody else on this board Asian or not is greatly offended as well! Please take out the slur from your post.

--Cheryl

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:10 pm
Posts: 1319Location: New YorkJoined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:52 pm
who says stoudemire doesn't like yao? obviously, amare's got his hands on the ROY.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:29 pm
lol hahahah

I just realized that the scar on Yao's left arm's gonna be there forever, like a badge of honor or a mark that he's survived his rookie rite of passage.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
dodonose wrote:
who says stoudemire doesn't like yao? obviously, amare's got his hands on the ROY.

:shock: is it just me, or is that a bit homoerotic :shock:

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:35 pm
Posts: 408Location: TexasJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:12 pm
:shock: Ewww... :o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:40 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
caojiong wrote:
:shock: is it just me, or is that a bit homoerotic :shock:

That is so funny. I just read an article for my Anthropology class about how sports and intense competition between men possess a latent element of homoeroticism.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:50 pm
Posts: 408Location: TexasJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:12 pm
Hmm.....That explains Guy Metzger and Ken Shamrock. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:55 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
bxingrl wrote:
Hmm.....That explains Guy Metzger and Ken Shamrock. :wink:

If you are interested you should find and read the article "From Game to War," by Alan Dundes. It is a very interesting article. There are flaws in his research methods but the article is hilarious and really makes you wonder.

Offline Profile