<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  pheonix newspaper dissing YM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:35 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
Negative campaigning is usually quite effective. But Tanner's right. I also sense an inferiority complex. They need Yao Ming to legitimize Amare's skills.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:36 pm
Posts: 18Location: TorontoJoined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:48 pm
u peeps have to understand that in thsi world there are differestn tyopes of pople...

sum like to gloat..
others are humble..
sum are cocky..
others respectfull..
sum are brave..
other are pussies ...ie Caojion

sum of you peeps are just too sensitve...what would you like? every1 to like yao?? what would you like ..for every 1 to kiss and worship him?

if it wasn';t for the critics whom saying at the beginning that yao was goin to be a bust--yao wouldn;ve never have been so hyped!!!
it was those naysayers that helped his status in becoming a superstar in the nba.

there will always be those who hate yao..and many who will like him///
live with it!

and as for AZ replublic it cool that they are gloating... that what winners do .. when i am playing ball and i beat ma boys i always gloat..or if i am at a club and a nice hoochie slap her big azz all over me i be gloating too..and sum of u with nice rides probaly gloating everyday...
its human nature to gloat.

it be nice to see an asian athlete in the future with an attitude..can't always be humble...cause its a jungkle out there... it ok to be humble. but not all the time
sumtimes i see yao getin whip around by the refs and other players..he just grind his face liek a *******...sumtime u have to get mad and shiet man!

i was dissapointed to see yao lose the ROY but sum how i hope this will make him meaner!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:44 pm
Posts: 853Location: The Golden StateJoined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am
What did you expect? This is a Yao forum. BTW, what happened to the first pair of Itchyballs?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 368Location: Fort BraggJoined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:35 pm
LOL! I always feel really perverted whenever I type Itchyballs onto the screen. It's like me getting the screen name, YeastInfection.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:14 pm
Posts: 155Location: Deep in da Dirty DirtyJoined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:40 am
I used to come to this forum alot and Ichyballs used to cause trouble even then. I suspect he is very young. I came to the forum tonight to see how pissed the forum as a whole was about the Rookie of the year thing and bout fell out when I saw Tanner's pic and web page. I would have never quit coming here if I had known there was a beautiful lady in the forum. I better shut up, I'm white and I read alot of the past posts in other topics.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 18Location: TorontoJoined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:48 pm
DaddyFatLac21 wrote:
I used to come to this forum alot and Ichyballs used to cause trouble even then. I suspect he is very young. I came to the forum tonight to see how pissed the forum as a whole was about the Rookie of the year thing and bout fell out when I saw Tanner's pic and web page. I would have never quit coming here if I had known there was a beautiful lady in the forum. I better shut up, I'm white and I read alot of the past posts in other topics.

lol ok there mr corny azz romeo.... he cums here and claim that i am causing trouble? trying to make himself all mature and shiet...please loser looks at what u writing before u post it rookie... trying to mack a girl at my expense ..hey rookie..i dont need your corny azz lines to get the ladies...""""I would have never quit coming here if I had known there was a beautiful lady in the forum. I better shut up."""why do u sound nervous rookie?... u a nervous foo even on the net!! shwo how much of a pathetic loser u are..that u got no balls to even mack on a girl on the net.

wait wait..what about this bad boy line...
"I'm white and I read alot of the past posts in other topics."
hey like mindedude.. now this white boy want u to know that he's white...wow..! dam really? wow we have a whiteboy here!! hey craker u want sum cheese as a prize?

dam i cum here to give sum view and shiet and i have to run into this corny azz " i am white" foo..trying to use me to bust out sum corny azz line on sum girl( although i will admit that you pretty sweet lookin likemindude)

anyhow i am done...and rookie..i know u gonna be pist off after u read this and will TRY..i said try to salvage rself with more corny azz comeback to impress likeminded .... dont embarress r self futher.

remember this rookie when it cum to the ladies u be only in double aa playing small ball trying to get drafted....

while i be in the majors hitttin home runs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:24 am
Posts: 146Location: San Franciso Bay Area, CaliforniaJoined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:32 am
The Arizona writers are just a bunch of gay racist fags that likes to suck on Amare's nuts. Like we all said, deep inside everyone's heart, they know who's the REAL rookie of the year is. Amare has the stupid stinking trophy that he knows deep inside he don't deserves it, but Yao is the Rookie of The Year. As mentioned, when the Arizona writers compared Yao and Amare, they only mentioned about rebounds cause that's the only thing he leads Yao in and the points category since it's similar. They didn't mention about every other single category that Yao led over Amare. Those Arizona gay writers just want to suck on Amare's nuts until he turns into another Shawn Kemp. Yao will have a brighter NBA future whether the racist writers like it or not and we all can see Amare's future will be very similar to Shawn Kemp's career. Go Yao, 2003 NBA rookie of the year.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 67Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:57 pm
DaddyFatLac21 wrote:

LOL, you didn't happen to check a certain thread in the Non-Yao Forum did you. If you did then don't worry man, I was just joking. Just make sure that you don't flirt with Tanner again, she's mine. :x :x :x :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
Itchyballs2 wrote:
u peeps have to understand that in thsi world there are differestn tyopes of pople...

sum like to gloat..
others are humble..
sum are cocky..
others respectfull..
sum are brave..

geeez, for someone who dont have slightest idea on how to use his keyboard, you still manage to give a sneak attack on me, and damn me for not noticing it until today.

well i got nothing to say really.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:27 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
Itchyballs2 wrote:

sum like to gloat..
others are humble..
sum are cocky..
others respectfull..
sum are brave..

geeez, for someone who dont have slightest idea on how to use his keyboard, you still manage to give a sneak attack on me, and damn me for not noticing it until today.

well i got nothing to say really.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM