<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  WTF!? Yao didn't win??! damn.. sorry to mention this again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:38 pm
Posts: 94Location: LOS ANGELESJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:28 pm
Yo guys/gals, ppl, etc... fuq'd up how Yao didn't win huh!? The ROY is suppose to be of the regular season only anyways.. NBA made a big mistake this time. Yao's stats and his team certainly told all audiences that he should've win this year. His team improved more then the Suns and his stats are better then Amare. ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT HOUSTON ROCKETS HAVE TO TRADE OR MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO THERE OFFENSIVE!!!! PASS THE BALL TO YAO AT LEAST 40 TIMES A GAME AND LET HIM CONTROL THE MOTHERFUQIN TEMPO. stevie franchise is good, but u know wat?!?! Who was the one that brought the rockets to a championship... hakeem olajuwan or clyde drexler or sam mack or kenny smith!?!?!?? HAKEEM OLAJUWAN!! OF COURSE... pass the fuqin ball to YAO MING AND YOU WILL WIN!! FUQ all the racist ppl, CAUSE THiS CHINESE MODAFUQA CAN BALL WIF ALL OF EM'... YAO WILL GET STRONGER WITHIN 2-3 YEARS AND I WILL BE THERE WHEN HE DUNKS ON SHAQ!! I SWEAR TO GOD!! I AM FROM LOS ANGELES, BUT I HATE SHAQ!! I WANT TO KILL HIM.. THAT UGLY ***** OGRE He SHOULD BE IN SHREK 2, 4realz I HAVE NIGHTMARES at night when i watch him play.... GO KG!!! GO YAO!! GO MCGRADY, KOBE's COCKY but he AIITE!! FUQ SHAQ and RUDY GET DA FUQ BETTER AND TELL MAURICE TAYLOR TO QUIT SHOOTING AND PASS THE MODAFUQIN BALL TO YAO.. ALSO TRADE SOME STUPID ***** ROLE PLAYERS AND MAKE ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP RUN PlZ.... And ThANK YOU MICHAEL JORDAN!! l8

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:01 pm
Posts: 94Location: LOS ANGELESJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:28 pm
THAT UGLY ***** assistant coach.. LARRY THOMAS.. i fuqin hate him..

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
..... if you are sorry to mention it again, why the hell you mention it in the first place??

and typing in Cap sure made you look "mad" OWWW, i am scared.

and before you swear at the guy, at least get his name right.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Dawhking,

ON TOP OF OVERFLOWING THE SCREEN BY YOUR POSTS AS WELL AS CUTTING DOWN YOUR EXCESSIVE F-WORDS AND INSULTING WORDS, CAN YOU STOP CREATING NEW TOPICS EVERYTIME YOU REPLIED ???? CAN YOU DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN USING THE POST A REPLY BUTTON VS THAT OF POSTING A NEW TOPIC ??? :evil: :shock: :twisted: :x :oops:

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile