<  Yao's rookie season 2002-03  ~  DO SOMETHING ABOUT PPL, QUIT WHINING AND START ACTING!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:13 pm
Posts: 94Location: LOS ANGELESJoined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:28 pm
Look guyz YAO MING IS DA mAN!!! BUT I JUST RECENTLY JOINED THIS SITE, I TRULY CARE FOR YAO MING TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND IT'S CERTAINLY OBVIOUS HE HAD BEEN ROBBED. WE SHOULD THINK OF SOMETHING OR WRITE TO THE NBA OR HOUSTON ROCKETS.. TO SUGGEST CHANGES OR ATLEAST ARGUMENTS OF THE WHOLE SITUATION. I KNOW IT'S A IMPRACTICAL SOLUTION, BUT IT'LL NEVER HURT TO TRY RIGHT?!?! IT IS REALLY SAD HOW THEY TREATED YAO (LOL) SERIOUSLY.. SOMETIMES I WATCH THE GAMES AND INTERVIEWS AND THINK TO MYSELF. WHY IS HE STILL PLAYING IN THE NBA WHEN HE GETS TREATED LIKE ******. THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW HIM ON ESPN OR ON NBA2NIGHT!! IT'S PATHETIC.. WE SHOULD FIND SOMETHING IN PROTESTING OR WRITING AN LETTER TO THE NBA.. SOMETHING!! TO HELP DA YAO'STER... SERIOUS

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
I think you need more help than Yao

just an observation

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:18 pm
YAOYAYAOYOYAAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYOYAAYAOYAYOYAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAYOOAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAAOAOAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAoy

Don't insult me i don't need your observations and your sarcasm.. GO YAO!!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:28 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
dawhking wrote:
YAOYAYAOYOYAAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYOYAAYAOYAYOYAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAYOOAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAAOYAOYOYAOYAOYAAOAOAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAOYAoy

Don't insult me i don't need your observations and your sarcasm.. GO YAO!!

Dawhking, Welcome to this site.

But there are a few things I would like to give you an advise on:-

1. Don't overflow the screen with your long meaningless YAOs.

2. Know and remember the name of the ***** Coach first, before you curse him. It is Larry Smith, and not Kenny Thomas or Larry Thomas !!!

3. Learn about appropriate Internet etiquette, and cut down your foul languages or F-words as minimum as possible.

ImageImageImageImageImage

:P :oops: :P :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 7:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Dawhking,

ON TOP OF NOT OVERFLOWING THE SCREEN BY YOUR POSTS AS WELL AS CUTTING DOWN YOUR EXCESSIVE F-WORDS AND INSULTING WORDS, CAN YOU STOP CREATING NEW TOPICS EVERYTIME YOU REPLIED ???? CAN YOU DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN USING THE POST A REPLY BUTTON VS THAT OF POSTING A NEW TOPIC ??? :evil: :shock: :twisted: :x :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 67Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 5:57 pm
dawhking wrote:
Look guyz YAO MING IS DA mAN!!! BUT I JUST RECENTLY JOINED THIS SITE, I TRULY CARE FOR YAO MING TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND IT'S CERTAINLY OBVIOUS HE HAD BEEN ROBBED. WE SHOULD THINK OF SOMETHING OR WRITE TO THE NBA OR HOUSTON ROCKETS.. TO SUGGEST CHANGES OR ATLEAST ARGUMENTS OF THE WHOLE SITUATION. I KNOW IT'S A IMPRACTICAL SOLUTION, BUT IT'LL NEVER HURT TO TRY RIGHT?!?! IT IS REALLY SAD HOW THEY TREATED YAO (LOL) SERIOUSLY.. SOMETIMES I WATCH THE GAMES AND INTERVIEWS AND THINK TO MYSELF. WHY IS HE STILL PLAYING IN THE NBA WHEN HE GETS TREATED LIKE ******. THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW HIM ON ESPN OR ON NBA2NIGHT!! IT'S PATHETIC.. WE SHOULD FIND SOMETHING IN PROTESTING OR WRITING AN LETTER TO THE NBA.. SOMETHING!! TO HELP DA YAO'STER... SERIOUS

What's up dawhking. I understand how you feel man. Sometimes I would get pissed at how he gets treated by the media early on in the season. Don't worry man these media types are just little punks that have no more knowledge about the game than you or I. Plus it's ESPN, they are a freaking joke now. It seems like sportscenter is all about the anchors rather than on the games themselves. Just don't worry about these idiots, they'll go away eventually.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 3:10 am
Penny thanks for understanding.. haha.. but i guess lifes a ***** and we all gotta go through it right?!?! i kno YAO will and Y'all will TOO! haha take care

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:18 am
User avatarPosts: 87Location: BeiJing,ChinaJoined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:53 am
:shock: How strang!!! Why is this topic so WIDTH???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 6:44 am
bei jing boy wrote:
:shock: How strang!!! Why is this topic so WIDTH???

Beijing Boy,

The reason why this Forum topic had been overflown was simple; when Dawhking created this new topic of discussion, without knowing it, he posted long strings of YAO that went on and on and overflown the screen.

So every of the subsequent posts followed the width of the 1st post !!

Anyway, Dawhking has become clever, and not overflowing his posts now. Besides, he is behaving much better now without posting foul languages UNLESS he receives attacking posts from others !!!

Offline Profile